Apart from ads what other ways can money be made on a blog?

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can use your blog to advertise your own products and make sales there. For instance, if you are an ebook writer, you can promote you ebooks in the blog and sell them to interested readers.
Post automatically merged:

You can use your blog to advertise your own products and make sales there. For instance, if you are an ebook writer, you can promote you ebooks in the blog and sell them to interested readers.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
Besides running ads i think bloggers can also make money by using their blogs for affiliate marketing. Though i do not know how they go about it, but i have heard about bloggers making money form affiliate marketing.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
True, you can sell your products or also help someone to market his or her products while you make some few bucks from them, but these only comes through dishing out quality contents on your blog, so as to attract more audience who you can market those products or services to.
You can sell your products to make money on your blogs. One of my friend use to sell tutorials on her blog. You can still sell links on your blog.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You can promote a product on your blog through your blog posts for a fee. You can also sell products that are related to your niche. People would be more open to buy from you because you have a wide knowledge on that niche.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of ways to make money from a blog apart from ads. Some of these includes; selling digital products and services, selling physical products services, affiliate marketing.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
You can earn money from renting banner space. Charge on month, week or daily basis. You can put links from other advertisers in your posts so they get more link juice on their websites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You can sell your products to make money on your blogs. One of my friend use to sell tutorials on her blog. You can still sell links on your blog.
Another way in which a blogger can make money from his blog is when he or she sells something on the blog and if he has so many customers that will buy from him or even advertise for people on his blog

Back