Apple or Microsoft?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apple phones have problems with battery. For some reasons, Apple has not been able to release a battery phone.
So, what can we do to solve Apple phone battery problems? I never use apple products because in my opinion they are too expensive, and invite crime, there are many pickpockets and robbers here. So, I better not buy it than I regret when I lose it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
So, what can we do to solve Apple phone battery problems? I never use apple products because in my opinion they are too expensive, and invite crime, there are many pickpockets and robbers here. So, I better not buy it than I regret when I lose it.
It is same in my place. When you are seen carrying an apple product, you are being harassed. Apple has to change focus from just products design to hardware consolidation.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I would choose microsoft although apple is really trending recently I would still go with microsoft because of how complicated and hard the world would be with out them operating in general

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Apple has just released a VR headset that costs $3000. Like that is the annual pay of some people in most countries across the world. And the funny part is that it would still sell this headset comfortably. B

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But Apple Inc also develops software. I think they have different business models. Microsoft develops software for the general purpose while Apple develops software for only it's products

Apple incorporation does have its own software for sure. However, I think that users of Microsoft outnumber the users of other operating systems, especially in my country and a few other countries as well.

Back