Application of psychological pricing in business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
The application of psychological pricing in business is synonymous with tactics and techniques in businesses. This is somewhat like brainstorming with the customers. They will be busy deciding what to do the moment they enter your business center and see how the prices are displayed. Psychological pricing strategies play on the psychology of consumers by slightly altering price, product placement, or product packaging. I experienced on myself when I did shopping one time. The prices were altered. The price after 10 minutes was changed to buy 1 take 1, so I bought again. And then the next day, it was not anymore buy 1 take 1 but buy 2 take 5 and the price of this was changed from $ 2 to $3 so I bought it again. This is indeed a very good pricing strategy, it's psychological.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a very nice strategy by them as they tend to study consumer behaviour and this is what actually makes people patronize some certain business and not always the regular type .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
This is a very nice strategy by them as they tend to study consumer behaviour and this is what actually makes people patronize some certain business and not always the regular type .
Very well said my friend, yes it is very true that a business owner must always have psychological strategies to capture the hearts and minds of the customers. They will be loyal to the business they like.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Every customer wants to be treated right, anything you do that will make them happy and they will think they are cheating you they will fall in quickly. But be careful it should not make you run out of business

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
A business pricing strategy creates a good reputation for your business name and people will be inspired to visit your center every day and invite friends to go with them ad experienced the trends employed in the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is actually a good strategy, the funny thing about this is that they would tell you buy one take one and all that but in reality you are actually paying for both items.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
This is actually a good strategy, the funny thing about this is that they would tell you buy one take one and all that but in reality you are actually paying for both items.
That is the effect of psychological pricing buyers do not have any idea that they are buying the same quantities. It is the smartest idea of a business operator to have volume sales. I like to explore a tactic like ths.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Every customer wants to be treated right, anything you do that will make them happy and they will think they are cheating you they will fall in quickly. But be careful it should not make you run out of business
You are right and nobody will want to be treated badly because he or she is a customer and since customers are always right, we should learn to treat them properly

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love it whenever this strategy is been implemented in a shopping setting, there is this good feeling derived from getting a free package.Eventhough,deep down I knew I've paid for it already.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
It's psychological. Buyers are mesmerised by the strategy. They are excited and never care about the psychological pricing of the business. Theirs is excitement. The same way I felt when I shopped and saw this tactic of pricing. I was fantasised.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
It's psychological. Buyers are mesmerised by the strategy. They are excited and never care about the psychological pricing of the business. Theirs is excitement. The same way I felt when I shopped and saw this tactic of pricing. I was fantasised.
It is a very good way of selling your market. I know friends who do that very well. They will give you a free gift on every package that you have bought so that you will keep coming back.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.428
Psychology in pricing is done only by big stores or malls. The small business centers can't do this unless they have surplus supplies or old stock that needs to be disposed of to avoid spoiling.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
this requires constant study and many business owners definitely have people qualified with such degrees to make sure that good marketing tactics can be applied to make them a decent income from the sales and growth is attained .

Back