Aptos (APT) Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Aptos (APT) is a token that runs on the Aptos layer 1 blockchain, which is designed with high scalability and security in mind and is based on a Proof-of-Stake mechanism that combines parallel transaction processing with a new smart contract language called Move and can process more than 100,000 transactions. per second.

Aptos (APT) has been listed on major crypto exchanges like Binance, Kraken, OKX, Tokocrypto, Bybit, Bitfinex, Bithumb etc and is ranked 34th on Coinmarketcap. Currently Aptos (APT) price is $7.60, Total supply is more than one billion.

Aptos Prediction (APT)
According to the Trendline price method Aptos (APT) will reach $13,450 in one year's time.

From the CryptoPrediction site, which uses artificial intelligence (AI_) to predict the price of Aptos (APT) in 2023 is $ 9.40 and for 2024 is $ 12.90.

What do you think, is Aptos (APT) worth investing in?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I think Aptos can be a good investment for the next bull market, since being a new cryptocurrency and something unknown to many can be the target of many investors and can cause enough FOMO in the future around it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Aptos can be a good investment for the next bull market, since being a new cryptocurrency and something unknown to many can be the target of many investors and can cause enough FOMO in the future around it.
This is true. One factor for good performance in a bull market is that there are no bagholders from .the previous bull run. New coins worth good narratives like Aptos can perform well.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
This is true. One factor for good performance in a bull market is that there are no bagholders from .the previous bull run. New coins worth good narratives like Aptos can perform well.
Yes, maybe it is good to accumulate a little Aptos for the medium or long term since as I said it can be the future objective of the whales, something like that happened with Solana at the time.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, this is a very impressive and detailed analysis of the Crypto token, and it is worth keeping in one's portfolio in order to position oneself for a huge profit in the future.
Aptos (APT) is a token that runs on the Aptos layer 1 blockchain, which is designed with high scalability and security in mind and is based on a Proof-of-Stake mechanism that combines parallel transaction processing with a new smart contract language called Move and can process more than 100,000 transactions. per second.

Aptos (APT) has been listed on major crypto exchanges like Binance, Kraken, OKX, Tokocrypto, Bybit, Bitfinex, Bithumb etc and is ranked 34th on Coinmarketcap. Currently Aptos (APT) price is $7.60, Total supply is more than one billion.

Aptos Prediction (APT)
According to the Trendline price method Aptos (APT) will reach $13,450 in one year's time.

From the CryptoPrediction site, which uses artificial intelligence (AI_) to predict the price of Aptos (APT) in 2023 is $ 9.40 and for 2024 is $ 12.90.

What do you think, is Aptos (APT) worth investing in?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It is surely going to be a good investment and anyone who wants to buy it should invest in it now so that the person is going to make more profit rather than investing when the price is already going high

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It seems this altos app has been making waves for sometime now, and since it has been listed on major exchanges, I think it would actually be a nice investment to take.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It seems this altos app has been making waves for sometime now, and since it has been listed on major exchanges, I think it would actually be a nice investment to take.
And I think that is why it is becoming more popular everyday because lots of people have been talking about it and they also gave it good reviews so we may try it out

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Never heard of this project before now though. How is it going at the moment? These days i have learn to not rush into any token. I like being sure about what i am investing in.

Back