Are all online dating sites legit?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Some of them are legit while some are not. Some people are fraudster and they are on dating sites too
I agree with you. I heard some people work on these fake dating sites.
Post automatically merged:

Dating site is legit what's not legit the men. We don't know about their personal backgrounds. We can do background check though.
I do agree that we need to be vigilant before meeting strangers.

Its like finding pin in the green grass so its vert hard to find legitimate
You described it well. I felt bad that they are victimizing the innocent souls.

Most of them are fake. They just upload pictures of beautiful girls to attract men. What they need is subscription fees or they make use of your credit card.
I am glad that you are aware how they cheat people, especially men.

I don't do dating site so I don't have a personal experience. But what I've heard about the dating site aren't all positive.
I had watched some documentary videos before. Some of them were murdered because they meet strangers from the dating sites.

I don't think so, scammers take advantage too. So people needs to beware.
Scammers are so level up these days.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Though I have never used any of them but I believe they are legit, the only problem with these dating sites is that you don't know who you are talking to. Most persons even take advantage of these and are scamming people through the dating sites.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Though I have never used any of them but I believe they are legit, the only problem with these dating sites is that you don't know who you are talking to. Most persons even take advantage of these and are scamming people through the dating sites.
I felt bad that some people can deceive others through these dating sites that are fake.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
In a dating site it's the host that benefits for both foreign men and ladies pay the site. It's just an enjoyment for the men to have leisure hours to stress out especially if they're lonely and alone.

Back