Are All Private Limited Companies Exploit Employees?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes it seems they are but not all of them maybe most of them sre exploiting employees. They Cheat the employees so they can make huge profits which is not good

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes it seems they are but not all of them maybe most of them sre exploiting employees. They Cheat the employees so they can make huge profits which is not good
If it is just the low pay, one might bear it. The other side of it is that they would use you in ways your parents have never used you. Next thing, you would be doing electrical work, then you would wash the boss's car and help on the farm. But you were hired as a graphics designer.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some private companies that value the welfare of their staff and seek to promote same. I understand that the private sector is all about profit motive but a few are ethical in their dealings with staff.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.203
I do not know if it all private sectors though since i have not worked in all, but majority of the private sectors are actually over working their staffs and this usually leads to burnouts.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think you are generalising the issue without the requisite proof.
There are many private companies that appreciate the immense importance of their employees and thus tresart the personnel well. You just need to carry out investigations to ascertain this fact. I am sure that these ethical companies exist in your country or city.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
Employees are not only exploited by private companies but even the government agencies. Exploitation is common among junior-level staff both inn public institutions as well as private institutions.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Employees are not only exploited by private companies but even the government agencies. Exploitation is common among junior-level staff both inn public institutions as well as private institutions.
Government agencies in my country don't have job tasks for staff most times. My mom is a civil servant and she has not been to her office for more than a year and she is getting paid. That's because she doesn't have work to do.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
Not all companies exploit their employees by paying them less or making them work for longer duration without any over time pay but some are like that and they should be punished.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not all companies exploit their employees by paying them less or making them work for longer duration without any over time pay but some are like that and they should be punished.
I think there should be a regulatory framework set by the government to protect workers in accordance with international labor laws. You should be vocal enough to speak up against all forms of exploitative tendencies in our workplaces.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.820
Of course yes. In my country especially almost all the private companies are not being fair to their employees. They exploit the staffs especially on the payments and the working rates.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, still some of them aren't making enough and they can't be compared to public owned companies, I think that's the reason why it seem like they are cheating employees

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we can say some of them aren't making enough but some do and still cheat their employees. I'm writing this from experience Some employers don't just want to pay minimum wage of a country

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Certain owners of private companies routinely abuse their employees based on the assurance that their political contacts will help them escape censure and/or punishment.
I think this unfortunate situation should be a wakeup call for citizens all over the world to want to install ethical and accountable governments.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.070
Raw Dex
$0.620
Companies that can afford to exploit are exploited as they feel they will never get caught or they will bribe the officials and will never get caught but I hope these companies get caught red-handed and should be taught a lesson

Back