Are businesses ready to work remotely for a prolonged length of time?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In the next five years, with the way technology is advancing, all jobs would be remote. Maybe only production and manufacturing would be done on site. The rest of bureaucratic work would be don't online.

I believe that it is what most companies are even looking forward to doing because it is going to cut down the expenses of running a physical office for them.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
It is good when a business operates remotely for a long period of time. However, not all companies can afford to operate like that. Their status would determine if they can operate or not.
I do agree with you. It is evident during the pandemic. Some companies let their employees remotely. Now, they asked them to go back to the company physically. They claimed that they had lost a lot.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good when a business operates remotely for a long period of time. However, not all companies can afford to operate like that. Their status would determine if they can operate or not.
it is mostly tech companies that will be able to operate that way for a very long time. most of their work are usually done remotely and some of them even employ people outside the country of their operation.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
it is mostly tech companies that will be able to operate that way for a very long time. most of their work are usually done remotely and some of them even employ people outside the country of their operation.
You are right. Some of these countries are cheaper in labor matter. That is why the remote jobs are being offered to countries that they can have more profits and pay cheap labor.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even production and manufacturing works would be done by robots. It is already a current reality. I have said it that very soon, all these big buildings we call offices would disappear. An organization's office would just be a room filled with servers.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since the time of the pandemic businesses have being learning how to work remotely but there are still some businesses that remote working can not work for, so everyone as to be at work place

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.215
I think most businesses strained so much during the pandemic as it was Mandatory. I am not sure if they can survive once more to work remotely. However the work from home strategy benefits workers more than the bosses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.351
Raw Dex
$0.002
Yeah it is time Busineses incorporate online work as part of their system. The thing is that every business should know this and adapt to this new reality it will help

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The future of work is remote engagement. It doesn't matter if businessses are ready or not. It is already happening and any business that can't adapt would be phased out.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
Even production and manufacturing works would be done by robots. It is already a current reality. I have said it that very soon, all these big buildings we call offices would disappear. An organization's office would just be a room filled with servers.
It was like Robot Sophia. She claimed that she wants to rule the world in the future. The craziest statement that she uttered is to have her own family, too. Did you see her before?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right. Some of these countries are cheaper in labor matter. That is why the remote jobs are being offered to countries that they can have more profits and pay cheap labor.
You're right on that. there are some kinds of pay that people who are the top-tier countries will not accept but those in lower-tier countries will easily accept it..

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
You're right on that. there are some kinds of pay that people who are the top-tier countries will not accept but those in lower-tier countries will easily accept it..
I must say that it happens in my country. In fact, I am working with some remote jobs and sometimes feel not being appreciated when doing my jobs well on a daily basis.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are people who work remotely and are well paid. It is not a matter of tier one or tier two countries. Remote jobs don't offer low pay as a norm. It depends on the kind of skill that you have.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

This is why a lot of people in African developing countries are trying very hard to move to other country so that they will have better job opportunities.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.415
There are people who work remotely and are well paid. It is not a matter of tier one or tier two countries. Remote jobs don't offer low pay as a norm. It depends on the kind of skill that you have.
You said it right. It does not need to be living in big cities or tier matters. If the applicants are well-skilled to work remotely, then there is no need to prove something because the soft skills speak itself.

Back