are certain businesses ment for a particular tribe

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Do you think there are some business ment for a particular tribe? Over here in my country, shoe making is commonly known as what the hausa people ( one of the major tribes in my country) normally do. So whenever people are told to learn show making, they tend to make statements like they are not hausas or its not a good business for them. Though recently people have began to see how lucrative this skill can be. Do you think there are certain businesses ment for a particular tribe?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.798
For me l don't believe in that kind of perspective. However there are some types of businesses that are well known for specific tribes but that doesn't mean that the others can't do it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
Even in my country, there are group of people doing a particular kind of businesses, for instance shoe making, tailoring, iron tools making, etc. But the traditional mentality regarding profession is changing

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.450
In my country, every province or region has its own products that they offer locally or internationally. For example, my city offers some different jams and indigenous products. These were created by the natives in my city. It is well-known among people from lowland areas or different countries.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.290
I think it has to do with the resources available within the geographical location that the business is located. That resources would trigger the people to specialize in that particular business. A riverine area would have the majority tribe in that location engaging in fish business.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In some countries there is a caste system, and certain castes will dominate some industry sectors. For example the tech and internet sector is largely dominated by brahmins and banias, others struggle to survive.

Back