Are Crypto Withdrawal Taxable in your country?

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$1.024
The government of my country have restricted the use of cryptocurrencies and as such, any amount you make from such a venture by the use of other methods like the peer-to-peer platform are not taxable.
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency withdrawal is not taxable in my country and that is why you would not pay taxes on the withdrawals of cryptocurrency that you have made and coupled with the fact that cryotocurrency is restricted in my country.

Last edited:

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.557
I cannot dispute the fact that there are so many countries who are receiving taxes on cryptocurrency withdrawal but mine country does not receive taxes for any amount you have want to withdraw in crypto.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto currency is banned in my country. However people make use of P2P exchange to change crypto currency to Fiat and vice versa so there's nothing like tax on it.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I don't have any idea about the payment concerning crypto currency as I have never done any transactions involving crypto currency. However the PayPal payment is not taxable in my country.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In India Crypto are taxable at 30% fixed rate which is done to avoid citizens of India to deal in crypto but still we see many Indian users interested in crypto mainly because it's more convenient than PayPal.

Are crypto withdrawals taxable in your country?
Well there is one thing about crypto currency in my country which is the fact that it has not been adopted by the government of my country yet but he citizens are verily and deeply into trading of crypto currency and so doing the payment of tax for the withdrawal of crypto is not possible and we do not pay any kind of tax when we withdraw crypto as we trade with the aid of peer to peer trading.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
I literally have no idea about whether the Crypto currency withdrawal is taxable by the government or not because I don't engage myself with it. Since I know nothing about it altogether.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
The same is applicable in my country and that is why it is not taxable.
The mere fact that my country is not fully blown of using them, so they are not taxable. This is what I know of. However, I had seen a respond that it differs how much will be withdrawn in my country.

Back