Are Cryptocurrency P2P Transactions Safe?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Have you ever used cryptocurrency p2p transaction sites? It's just like a regular marketplace where buyers interact directly with sellers while an escrow holds the coins or money till the transaction is completed on both sides.

There seem to a lot of fake telegram channels masquerading as these p2p sites, and it makes one doubt the authenticity of other transactions.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are absolutely correct, infact as a matter of fact I have fallen victim to this FRADULENT telegram channels parading themselves as P2P platforms, but I now know better, and I wouldn't want anyone to fall victim of their scam, that's why I'm always out to attack them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Have you ever used cryptocurrency p2p transaction sites? It's just like a regular marketplace where buyers interact directly with sellers while an escrow holds the coins or money till the transaction is completed on both sides.

There seem to a lot of fake telegram channels masquerading as these p2p sites, and it makes one doubt the authenticity of other transactions.
It may be safe and it may not be safe but it depends on the person you are trading with because some people just want to scam you. But I am lucky to have met a truthful person

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In crypto world their is nothing safe, there are a lots of scammers on p2p exchanges, and in order to be safe when using p2p transactions choosing the right platform or centralized exchanging websites is mandatory, otherwise you will lose all your money because you don't know who is on the other side of the p2p exchange.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In crypto world their is nothing safe, there are a lots of scammers on p2p exchanges, and in order to be safe when using p2p transactions choosing the right platform or centralized exchanging websites is mandatory, otherwise you will lose all your money because you don't know who is on the other side of the p2p exchange.
Nothing is safe in this cryptocurrency world and that is why I feel it is better for us to have a particular vendor who we buy things from. If we do it that way, we will be a bit free from those scams

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
It mainly depends on where you are carrying out your transactions though. There are a lot of scammers out there these days. Using a secured platform would help make things a lot easier.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I have not used any P2p services till date since I have very less crypto. However in some countries people find that their bank account is frozen after they receive p2p payment.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nothing is safe in this cryptocurrency world and that is why I feel it is better for us to have a particular vendor who we buy things from. If we do it that way, we will be a bit free from those scams
True nothing in crypto world is safe and trustworthy, i have experienced some scamming attempt, and yeah i have lost some money from scammers, so i am really suspicious and scare to trust p2p exchanging, i think Binance is safe than other exchanging websites.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any other P2P site aside that of a legit crypto exchange app, I am not going to engage in trading there because there is no way you can hold anybody responsible or have their account suspended or held with the coins they have in it if they get to defraud people during transactions and so therefore I am not engaging in such.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Thw safety of crypto peer to peer transactions are dependent on the platform you are using for your peer to peer transactions. You would need to be sure that the exchange platform has robust security measures to make peer to peer transactions secure.

Back