Are faucet sites still profitable?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
In my persaonal development journey i am at a stage were i am studying what is called QUALITY.It boarders on areas like how to be a qaulity person,understanding VIABILITY and what works.So generally speaking yes faucets can give you some easy free cash because you do not invest anything.But there are alot of factors to put in place in order to start getting substantial cash from faucets.Like aot of refferals.What is amazing now is that there are some reliable faucets which you can invest in a little bit of cash like $50 and start earning commissions.I have found these less risky and profitable.

So it is all about what works for you and you will have happy earnings.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
I am not really that much of a fan on faucet sites though i am abit active on one. But from what i have come to understand, the earnings on faucet sites are always small, and you can only earn something very reasonable with time unless you have a very high number of referrals, it would definitely help boost your earning speed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
There has never been a time that making money from faucet website is Profitable. Because what is the essence of spending more time on some websites and don't earn up to $1 I am day.
The only good thing that I see is that we can save the coins and sell it when the price skyrocket up
That is also my points to I cannot work for hours on a website and I will not be able to earn just a dollar. I will stop it!

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think some people are not open to other ways of earning or they are just beginning to make money online so they think faucet is the only thing that can pay them that kind of money
Not only that. They just sees it as been simple and might want to save some coins because this do happen to me, that is why I know that.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Not only that. They just sees it as been simple and might want to save some coins because this do happen to me, that is why I know that.
I can't save anything. If I want to do so, I rather buy with the money that I make from some website instead of trying to mine the coin itself which will take a lot of my time

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well
I can't save anything. If I want to do so, I rather buy with the money that I make from some website instead of trying to mine the coin itself which will take a lot of my time
Well you might be right. But sometimes to save some coin from this faucet website is Profitable. Because there was a time back in 2013 that I gathered some dogecoin of about 360 which was not up to $0.1 then. But last year it rise to $200+

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Well

Well you might be right. But sometimes to save some coin from this faucet website is Profitable. Because there was a time back in 2013 that I gathered some dogecoin of about 360 which was not up to $0.1 then. But last year it rise to $200+
For real? You just changed my mindset about faucets. I will keep giving it a trial. Thanks so much for encouraging me

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Although there are a lot of faucet sites out there that offer an easy way to get free crypto, but when compared to our time wasted, the rewards from faucet sites are very small. is it still profitable?
I agree with you that there are numerous faucet sites online but I believe that the earnings are both low and slow. For this reason, these sites are not worth our time.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For real? You just changed my mindset about faucets. I will keep giving it a trial. Thanks so much for encouraging me
You can try freebitco dot in. It is the oldest and still paying you can stand a chance to earn up to $200 worth in bitcoin per roll you make every hour. You can also increase what you can claim by depositing bitcoin to your account there.
Post automatically merged:

What tasks are you talking about? Do you mean offer wall
Offer wall is one section that I never earned from when I tried it.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
You can try freebitco dot in. It is the oldest and still paying you can stand a chance to earn up to $200 worth in bitcoin per roll you make every hour. You can also increase what you can claim by depositing bitcoin to your account there.
Post automatically merged:

Offer wall is one section that I never earned from when I tried it.
Thank you so much. I will give it a trial. If I have any questions about it, I will let you know

Back