Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.398
I do believe that it is still a good business. It is because food is one of the basic needs of human beings. You can name all kinds of delicacies around the world, the locals will still buy them. Even small-scale businesses are still profitable like street foods, etc. If I have the chance, I would want to have a food chain like McDonald's.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do believe that it is still a good business. It is because food is one of the basic needs of human beings. You can name all kinds of delicacies around the world, the locals will still buy them. Even small-scale businesses are still profitable like street foods, etc. If I have the chance, I would want to have a food chain like McDonald's.
Food is very essential for human development. Having a food business is profitable especially if you live in residential areas where people are too busy to cook for themselves

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.250
Raw Dex
$0.008
I agree that food business is profitable. But you have to make sure the foods you sell are delicious and reasonably priced. Service is also important if you open a cafe or restaurant.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Food selling business or restaurant business is very lucrative because I know people will always eat which makes your business to be selling all the time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Food is one of the most important needs of every human. This places it in high demand so everyone needs it no matter the financial condition of the person. It is profitable if you locate it in high populated areas.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Food business is one of the most lucrative business out there these days. Food is one thing we cannot do without as humans. Most persons do not have the time to cook from home, hence they usually eat out.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
The food business is very lucrative, especially if the food you offer is delicious and liked by many people. The profits of the food business are also very promising, at least twice the cost of goods sold. Each food has its own customer and needs to be adjusted to the location and income level of an area.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The food business is very lucrative, especially if the food you offer is delicious and liked by many people. The profits of the food business are also very promising, at least twice the cost of goods sold. Each food has its own customer and needs to be adjusted to the location and income level of an area.
It is lucrative monetarily simply because food is in high demand and there's no one that can do without it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
It's a profitable business if you are living where people are. Evaluate also the capacity and interest of the surrounding community if the like to buy cooked foods. You may gather data before finalising your plan.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, food business is very lucrative and You can actually make a lot of money from it if you're in a good location. Location actually matters a lot in this case.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yes, food business is very lucrative and You can actually make a lot of money from it if you're in a good location. Location actually matters a lot in this case.
Even though the food business is very promising for multiple profits, we also need to pay attention to the location or environment so that prices can be affordable by customers, especially in the school or campus environment, besides that we also need to maintain cleanliness and a comfortable place.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Food business is one of the most lucrative business out there these days. Food is one thing we cannot do without as humans. Most persons do not have the time to cook from home, hence they usually eat out.

One of the reasons why food business is always very lucrative is because people will always eat everyday even if they don't have money because we cannot do without food.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the reasons why food business is always very lucrative is because people will always eat everyday even if they don't have money because we cannot do without food.
The standard is to eat three times a day but due to lack of money, some people must compulsorily eat at least once a day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
I agree with your opinion, we can find this fact every day in construction workers who receive wages on weekends (Saturdays) so they have to owe food in advance to the food seller who has worked with the foreman.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes food is something you always need and people love to eat. Even when economic conditions are bad, people still have to spend money to eat. I even see restaurants that don't have high quality food but always have customers

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the food business is always profitable, but the risk is also high, especially for food that spoils quickly. So, as a food entrepreneur, he must know when to add to the stock that runs out on the same day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
Yes, the food business is always profitable, but the risk is also high, especially for food that spoils quickly. So, as a food entrepreneur, he must know when to add to the stock that runs out on the same day.
In general, cooked or ready-to-eat food will spoil quickly, so as a businessman you must be able to predict how many portions will be sold each day. In fact, I often find food vendors running out of stock even though there are still many buyers. but the seller does not add to their food.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In general, cooked or ready-to-eat food will spoil quickly, so as a businessman you must be able to predict how many portions will be sold each day. In fact, I often find food vendors running out of stock even though there are still many buyers. but the seller does not add to their food.
It was because of the time it was on, it was too late. So instead of taking risks for products that don't run out, it's better for them to close early. Because when the stock of food they provide runs out, it means they have earned enough profit for that day.

Back