Are Leads Really The Answer?

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spend a lot of time online generating free traffic and I have to SMH (Shake My Head) at the sheer number of lead generating systems I see every day.

The first problem I notice, is most people couldn't make money from a list of leads if it was handed to them already built. So why not just go directly for referrals to build a list of members that are all looking for the same things you are?

What I am talking about is using traffic exchanges. Not just any old traffic exchange, but one that produces activity and pays generous bonuses for those who eagerly participate.

There are numerous old systems that show you how to use a downline builder to increase credits on dozens of exchanges at once, but that doesn't solve anyone's problem but the owners of the exchanges, scratching each other's backs. Just my opinion, but I would rather narrow it down to one or two exchanges that offer real results.

Then I create my own landing page that solves a problem most members have, so they feel encouraged to take action right away. If you fail to achieve that goal, putting them on a list they will probably forget they joined before you get your first message back to them, is not going to help much.

On the other hand, If they already belong to the same traffic exchange you used to find them, you can send out a new page reinforcing the first page you sent anytime you get one ready, so why do they need to be on any list?

Do you know any traffic exchanges that fit that description and why?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are looking for traffic that will convert to real money forget about traffic exchange. Traffic exchange is simply use to get traffic to a site before it start to generate traffic organically.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The way you narrated traffic exchanges above made me to suspect you have one or two in minds which you intend to share. But as you didn't share any now, I think I will hold on till comments from other members start to troop in.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
If you are selling something, products, services; if you are building audience for your marketing campaign, social media followers or email subscribers, for example, leads are the only answer.

Back