Are NFTs Dead?

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Last bull run, there was a lot of hype around NFTs, touted to be the peak of digital artworks. People spent millions on them, and made money too minting them for free.

Most of those NFTs are now worth a very small amount of money, and it seems that people lost their money.

Would it be possible for NFTs to come back again, especially with the threat that artificial intelligence poses to digital art?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Last bull run, there was a lot of hype around NFTs, touted to be the peak of digital artworks. People spent millions on them, and made money too minting them for free.

Most of those NFTs are now worth a very small amount of money, and it seems that people lost their money.

Would it be possible for NFTs to come back again, especially with the threat that artificial intelligence poses to digital art?
I cannot even try to invest in any NFT for now.
the last one I invested in was very bad and I could not even sell the coin so I don't want to fall into the same scam for now

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Personally i think i can say that NFT is dead, and i am saying that because i rememberwhen everyone is talking about MFT and all postes on social media was about NFT and how profitable it is but now no one is talking about NFT amd those who hold NFT are now in lose.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Personally i think i can say that NFT is dead, and i am saying that because i rememberwhen everyone is talking about MFT and all postes on social media was about NFT and how profitable it is but now no one is talking about NFT amd those who hold NFT are now in lose.
There are still some set of people who are giving their times to NFts so we should not say that it is dead. The only thing there now is that people no longer invest in them like before. People used to cherish NFTs before more than now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Not dead but simply not as hyped as it used to be when it first came out. Back then everyone was talking about NFT and how they are making money from it. Now a few people still invest in NFT.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are still some set of people who are giving their times to NFts so we should not say that it is dead. The only thing there now is that people no longer invest in them like before. People used to cherish NFTs before more than now
Yes, i remember when every social media post was about NFT this and NFT that, how NFT profitable is, and how investing on NFT maid them profitable, but now its not that much an idea, and yeah i am more scared than ever to purchase on NFT.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
NFTs are not dead yet but rather on the bear market season as there would be a time that it would be all about NFTs but as for now everyone is very much engaged and involved in crypto airdrops that happens virtually all the time in crypto world.
So with this, a lot of attention has shifted from NFTs and are into airdrops as they make millions for many.

Back