Are Online Transcription Jobs Going to Finish?

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now, we all know that there are many online websites that allow you to earn by transcribing audio, and you, for example, get paid a certain amount per unit of time of audio transcription. Well, today I want to ask you all about the future of such jobs - with the recent boom in AI, including various AI transcription tools - do you think people/businesses/organizations will shift to getting their transcriptions done easily by AI or do you think they would still want a human involved to correct errors and improve transcription quality? Do share your thoughts.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Now, we all know that there are many online websites that allow you to earn by transcribing audio, and you, for example, get paid a certain amount per unit of time of audio transcription. Well, today I want to ask you all about the future of such jobs - with the recent boom in AI, including various AI transcription tools - do you think people/businesses/organizations will shift to getting their transcriptions done easily by AI or do you think they would still want a human involved to correct errors and improve transcription quality? Do share your thoughts.
I actually do not know about transcription jobs , but then I think with the emergence of AI , there might not be any need for humans playing transcription role as AI tools are readily accessible and easy to use and also gives more accurate result.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I actually do not know about transcription jobs , but then I think with the emergence of AI , there might not be any need for humans playing transcription role as AI tools are readily accessible and easy to use and also gives more accurate result.
Thank you for the response, and I agree with you. I can't see organization and businesses wanting to pay transcriptionists, when they could just invest in AI transcription tools for the long run and streamline their work.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
I have used one of the best audio transcription software which is "Otter' and I have to say that it can't replace a human transcriptionos. There would still be need for humans in transcription jobs.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
This is always the problem with innovation it takes away human jobs for this there might not be any need for humans doing transcription role as AI tools are readily accessible

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is fact as after Al so many people are facing big problems on internet as now there is no use of them some of these are, article writing, voice over and transcription.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
I know a lot of people that were doing this job will begin to ask themselves these questions. it is to find other skills to acquire and more to other tasks

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I myself have not done any transcription jobs. But I guess your concern is right. AI can take up transcription jobs. I think those who are working in this field need to be prepared for this to happen.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have used one of the best audio transcription software which is "Otter' and I have to say that it can't replace a human transcriptionos. There would still be need for humans in transcription jobs.
First of all, thanks for your response and for sharing your experience. Furthermore, can you please elaborate as to why you think humans would still be needed in transcription jobs, especially after quoting that you have experience in transcription software, is it because the software is not that good yet?

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think online transcription job call finish any soon especially in this technology developing world we in I think it goes more viral instead of thinking it will finish

Back