Are small businesses crucial to the community?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
The answer is BIG NO, in fact, it is very important for the community. Small businesses create jobs for the qualified people in the community and boost economic growth. Small businesses provide jobs, support local charities, and sponsor community events. They play a vital role in the improvement of the socio economic status of the people in the community. They will experience a better life through the small businesses.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
You are right Small businesses brings alot of benefits to the community. it's first provide jobs and money to the locals. swhich will help with the improvement of the socio economic status of the people

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
People in the community feel proud because they have many small businesses they can shop and with this, they can save money and time. I think the products are cheaper than those sold in the city.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes of course, I believe that small business will keep being very impressive and important to a community because of the services they provide for those living there which big businesses can't provide for them.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Glad to read something that aligns with my vision and aspirations. yes, of course as much as we all would like to see enterprises grow to commercial but truth be told cash liquidity that is created within the small and medium community is what most of us depend on unlike looking at the commercial enterprises.

There is general improvement and livelihood from the low to medium enterprises and cash liquidity is shared evenly. Take for example: RIF and Facebook all have rewards programs. Facebook is a giant and for you to start earning as a content creator and to get a job from Facebook Meta you have got to sweat your blood out. But RIF has opened doors to a lot of people who can earn a little reward monthly or within two months of 5 dollars a minimum. To some of us people that is a significant amount and we can buy a thing or two especially if we let it accumulate.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Small local business owners are extremely powerful especially in small towns compared to online business owners. One local business owner falsely claimed that his school dropout wife and scammer sons owned my business, bank account and got them government jobs at my expense.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Small busienssess can help the comuity. The qualified residents can get employment from them. The small business can also give monetary assistance during emergencies. They will also step to the next level through the help of the people in the community who may become their customers

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.355
For me l think that the small businesses in the community plays a very crucial role in the community. lt avails goods and services for the people aside provision of employment opportunities for the people.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Small busiesses are not crucial to the community, they are of great help to the people building their income and helping the people who need a job and donations. The small businesses boost taxes.

Back