Are There Any Consultation Websites to Make money?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
About 3-4 years back there was a website whose name I don't remember and on that website, we can register and we need to just help other users and will earn money from it. While we register we need to fill out a form containing our knowledge and skills and profession and education and we will get work according to that so those that are skilled like doctors are guaranteed to find more people and from there they make money.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Not that I know of. I know a consultation website for doctors. Those who are not able to go to the physical hospital can take advantage of the online consultation. I used it one during the pandemic. Basically, they can't check the patient physician.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Not that I know of. I know a consultation website for doctors. Those who are not able to go to the physical hospital can take advantage of the online consultation. I used it one during the pandemic. Basically, they can't check the patient physician.
Yes these are available but the website I'm talking about was open for everyone but if are multi skilled then you can expect more people interested in your consultation and this way you can earn more

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
All I know you can be a tutor on online text-based tutorial companies, such as Chegg, Course Hero, etc. I do this in Course Hero before. I need to have a setback working on it because of time constraint.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Upwork, Fiverr, study pool, respondent and many gigs sites do have this service although it may not be in the context you want it to be in. I have not heard of a direct one-to-one platform where you get to have a conversation with an expert. I am also yet to find one such site apart from the medical team that started promoting this during the pandemic. Other services were free whilst for others services it can at a fee.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
About 3-4 years back there was a website whose name I don't remember and on that website, we can register and we need to just help other users and will earn money from it. While we register we need to fill out a form containing our knowledge and skills and profession and education and we will get work according to that so those that are skilled like doctors are guaranteed to find more people and from there they make money.

This is a very good website but I don't think this kind of website still exists in this kind of world but if it exists, good for them. It will be a very nice one.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are many prolific website that you can join online to make money easily with less stressor and each and every website that you will work on, will give you a certain amount of money.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
If there is one that deals on this alone i am yet to hear about it, but am pretty sure there are sites for this or you can start up these gig on freelancing platforms.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am not aware of such platforms. There are sites where some doctors offer advice. But I am not sure if they get paid for this. Other than that, I think most people just earn through freelancing platforms if they have particular skills.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.101
I am not aware of such platforms. There are sites where some doctors offer advice. But I am not sure if they get paid for this. Other than that, I think most people just earn through freelancing platforms if they have particular skills.
I have not seen one. All I know is that we can have some information by surfing the Internet. It is more common when it comes to medical consultation online. I have not tried it though.

Back