Are There Any Legit Captcha Solving websites that does not Penalize us for our Mistakes?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't like solving captcha to earn but if these websites can pay well then I don't mind trying but I don't like to get penalized when in case I make some mistakes while solving captchas so I would like to know such websites that don't penalize and are legit.

Are There Any Legit Captcha Solving websites that does not Penalize us for our Mistakes?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't think there will be any as the penalty is always automatic. The bot on the site will always penalise you immediately you are wrong.
This is the sad part of these websites and I feel they shouldn't penalize users because this makes it tougher to earn from these websites. Although I simple hate to solve those captcha but won't mind doing it for higher pay.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not come across one that doesn't penalize. I hate that the earnings so low yet we are bring penalized a lot and you end up being banned.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have not come across one that doesn't penalize. I hate that the earnings so low yet we are bring penalized a lot and you end up being banned.
This is the problem about these websites and I wish these don't penalize so we can utilize these someday.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is the sad part of these websites and I feel they shouldn't penalize users because this makes it tougher to earn from these websites. Although I simple hate to solve those captcha but won't mind doing it for higher pay.
Exactly, it will be very helpful if we have higher psy for it but unfortunately it cannot happen as they pay for little for the job

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I won't say there is no such captcha site that would not penalize any mistakes made but I have come across such site. The earning there is slow and low so I do not research about such sites.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like solving captcha to earn but if these websites can pay well then I don't mind trying but I don't like to get penalized when in case I make some mistakes while solving captchas so I would like to know such websites that don't penalize and are legit.

I tried it before but you need to pay it first for you to enter but its too slow to earn.

Back