Are There Any Legit Captcha Solving websites that does not Penalize us for our Mistakes?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
The only captcha site that I worked with before is Megatypers. I believe it is still a legit site. However, it is quite strict if we commit mistakes in encoding the captchas online.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Do you post on BMF? How many points have you made there at the moment?
I post less but mostly I concentrate on threads but I love the wens a lot. I have around 3 dollars on the website and would like to remind you that I'm interested in buying BMF if you have plans to sell. So you can contact me

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The only captcha site that I worked with before is Megatypers. I believe it is still a legit site. However, it is quite strict if we commit mistakes in encoding the captchas online.
I have used this site and 2captcha . I think there are the two most used sites for captcha solving but their earnings are very low

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have 2000 points there and want to increase them as early as possible I will exchange them once I reach 3k.
Good luck with that. I hope you reach soon but stay careful when you post as I don't want you to experience what others complain so don't rush with it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I agree there is no point in joining such a site. I won't join such a site.
Yes I don't see any point in that and earlier I was planning to join but now I don't want to.

Some of the people are always newbie that might be ignorant of legot sites that are really paying. This was my experience then.
Yes we all have made these mistakes when we were new so I hope those users join forums as it's the best way they will know if these websites are worth are not.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Good luck with that. I hope you reach soon but stay careful when you post as I don't want you to experience what others complain so don't rush with it

I am careful. I dont post much there, just 2-3 posts a day are enough to reach there with in a week. Don't you post on BMF these days? I have seen people spamming there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It does not matter 2-3 posts or many posts because if you are posting as per the rules then there won't be any problem but even a single post against the rules can be a problem. I post but less. I don't care much about how others are doing.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It does not matter 2-3 posts or many posts because if you are posting as per the rules then there won't be any problem but even a single post against the rules can be a problem. I post but less. I don't care much about how others are doing.

Even I too dont care what others are doing there, it hardly matters if someone is making good money from the site. I see two or three members post a lot on the site. It seems they are earning well there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Even I too dont care what others are doing there, it hardly matters if someone is making good money from the site. I see two or three members post a lot on the site. It seems they are earning well there.
I used to See but I have left doing that and concentrate on what I can do the best and how to improve my earnings and different ways to earn. This is what the website is for so we need to learn from it

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I used to See but I have left doing that and concentrate on what I can do the best and how to improve my earnings and different ways to earn. This is what the website is for so we need to learn from it

We should do that. We must not see what others are doing there. Sometimes when we try to post too much we tend to spam. I release it when I used to see myself as a "top member " here.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It does happen but thankfully not all websites are like that and they allow users to explain which sadly many times Beer money forum dot Com does not allow so better to be aware

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes I don't see any point in that and earlier I was planning to join but now I don't want to.

Yes we all have made these mistakes when we were new so I hope those users join forums as it's the best way they will know if these websites are worth are not.
I hope same for them, I know I wasted about 2 months of my time on 2 Captcha for nothing. if I had joined psid to post I'm sure I would have made at least $30 those 2 months

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I hope same for them, I know I wasted about 2 months of my time on 2 Captcha for nothing. if I had joined psid to post I'm sure I would have made at least $30 those 2 months
You should not see the time wasted on those captcha sites a complete loss, if you had not started with that site you might not have the urge to aim at more earning sites, and also the site must have taught you consistency and patience which are the main virtue to earn steady online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't think its a good thing and its better not to waste time on these websites as earnings will be low and no one in my circle likes to join these websites and earn so it would be hard to find any referrals for these websites and what if they deduct all my earnings in the form of penalty so according to me we should not waste time on these websites.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
You should not see the time wasted on those captcha sites a complete loss, if you had not started with that site you might not have the urge to aim at more earning sites, and also the site must have taught you consistency and patience which are the main virtue to earn steady online.
You are right some things come with it's lessons even though initially it might have been a flaw but it is to pick up the lesson herein.

Back