Are There Any Legit Well paying Faucet?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know I sometimes regret working on faucets and complain about that but still I feel I should stick with these and see if can earn a decent amount in months so I would like to know legit faucets that we can use on computer or laptop as I don't like to work on smartphone.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
I am currently working on one though, i have been able to cash out multiple times so far and it's quit easy to cash out while the task are also less stressful. Faucet crypto is a legit site. If you are interested i can send you the link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am currently working on one though, i have been able to cash out multiple times so far and it's quit easy to cash out while the task are also less stressful. Faucet crypto is a legit site. If you are interested i can send you the link.
Yes you can pm me the link and I'll will see if I can join another as I have started to claim with 3 and one is on hold so I'll look at it and can you tell me how many days you took to get paid from the faucet?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Actually, there are many legit faucet sites, but unfortunately they give small rewards and we are also often disturbed by their advertisements. But if you have a lot of free time, you can try some faucet sites, if you want a small and fast min withdrawal, choose faucet sites that are registered with the Faucetpay microwallet, while faucet sites that withdraw directly to your wallet are at least $ 5, such as firefaucet and freebitco dot in.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.305
So how much can one make daily . Because faucets I know about just give me peanuts for the time I spend on them. it doesn't make economic sense to me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.143
So how much can one make daily . Because faucets I know about just give me peanuts for the time I spend on them. it doesn't make economic sense to
Thats the problem with faucets though the earnings are usually peanuts, if you have the patience you can actually accumulate something reasonable or if you have enough referrals your earnings becomes faster. As for the coins you can cash out in, there are various coins to cash out from, depending on the coin they have on stock when you finally decide to cash out. They have bitcoin, Litecoin, tron and others.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.305
Thats the problem with faucets though the earnings are usually peanuts, if you have the patience you can actually accumulate something reasonable or if you have enough referrals your earnings becomes faster. As for the coins you can cash out in, there are various coins to cash out from, depending on the coin they have on stock when you finally decide to cash out. They have bitcoin, Litecoin, tron and others.
You need to be very patient with online earnings or else you might not really make money off it especially when it comes to faucets.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are still many faucets that still pays although the pay are little but with time the little will become huge. The very first faucet I joined was faucetcrypto, it's also the easiest for me but I've stopped working on it so I can't tell if they are still paying. Coinpayu is also a good one.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I better go to sleep or find other useful things to do than using faucets to make money online. Faucets is complete waste of time. Faucets can not be able to pay me enough money that can cover my data expenses.

Back