Are there any risks associated with passive income?

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are also risks associated with passive income just like active income and the level of risks in passive income depends on the type of investment or job that will generate passive income

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, there are some risks associated with passive income, especially when it comes to investments. For instance, investments in stocks, real estate, and cryptocurrency can be volatile and subject to market risks. Additionally, if you’re creating online courses or selling products online, you need to be aware of potential legal issues and scams. It’s important to do your research and understand the risks before getting started.
When it comes to passive income I will say to you that there are a lot of risks attached to it too especially if it has to do with investment but it is something that you can manage which is, you will get to invest only what you can afford to lose anytime there is a thing called crashing of site at the place where by you made such investment to earn passively.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
Sure challenges are everywhere creating selling products online need one to be aware of potential legal issues and scams. It’s good to do your research and understand the risks before getting started.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of risks associated with passive income. For example, with peer to peer lending, some people might not want to pay back the money one has lent to them.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are a lot of risks associated with passive income. For example, with peer to peer lending, some people might not want to pay back the money one has lent to them.
I agree with you, there will be a risk of default so that the borrower cannot pay the debt, also if you have deposited money into p2p lending it cannot be withdrawn flexibly, so you need to pay attention to whether the p2p lending platform has protection for loans.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I agree with you, there will be a risk of default so that the borrower cannot pay the debt, also if you have deposited money into p2p lending it cannot be withdrawn flexibly, so you need to pay attention to whether the p2p lending platform has protection for loans.
The borrower cannot pay full amount of the debt but could pay dividends like allow more time or more dividents so by this way you may avoid some problems like pay 33 % of amount of dividend due to hard money situation.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, i never knew about this since i have never made use of a peer to peer lending platform. I would definitely check out for p2p lending platforms with protection for loans when i gain interest in it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.230
As the saying goes that There is no good thing that has no bad on it, the passive income means also incur some losses with them. For instance the crypto currency investment can be very risky though a great means for passive income.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.733
Without a doubt, passive income comes with a risk. If you are into stock investments, it can be affected by fluctuations in the market. Also, inflation can impact your passive income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.263
When it comes to earning money through business or investing, there is always some amount of risk involved in it. In some cases what gives you passive income might no longer become a needed commodity, hence it would no longer generate that passive income for you.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Identity theft is a major problem for citizens with passive income in some countries. Today I again noticed that some powerful officials and leaders are involved in identity theft, falsely claiming that some married woman owns my savings.

Back