Are There Any shortcuts to earn from Youtube?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Wherever I see, I see Youtubers earning big from Youtube and if we think we cannot earn from it then we need to think again and that's why I would like to know if there are Any shortcuts to earn from Youtube.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is never a shortcut to make money from YouTube other than having minimum of 1000 subscribers and meeting the requirements of Google AdSense and requesting to get approved to monetize your channel

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of any, as I am not a YouTuber neither am I a blogger, but I know that there are ways around it
Wherever I see, I see Youtubers earning big from Youtube and if we think we cannot earn from it then we need to think again and that's why I would like to know if there are Any shortcuts to earn from Youtube.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I think so too, they pay some websites to help them achieve that, it seems they have a means of doing it order to avoid getting ban
I think it depends on the kind of websites you buy your views from. Some people use microjobs platforms like sproutgigs and they don't get banned.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only shortcut is to produce quality contents and do necessary marketing. Google is the granddaddy of internet, the big brother of ICT. Don't try to play hide and seek with Google because the big daddy will caught with you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only shortcut is to produce quality contents and do necessary marketing. Google is the granddaddy of internet, the big brother of ICT. Don't try to play hide and seek with Google because the big daddy will caught with you.
Having a quality content is always the first step towards making money from YouTube. It may not be a shortcut because to have a quality content is not easy.

Brymix

Complete Stranger
Jan 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there are any shortcuts to earn on youtube, but what I believe in is that a professional YouTuber would find it easier to create a new YouTube channel and monetize it easily than a newbie. I believe it's all about experience.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think there are any shortcuts to earn on youtube, but what I believe in is that a professional YouTuber would find it easier to create a new YouTube channel and monetize it easily than a newbie. I believe it's all about experience.
anyone who knows how to create contents for YouTube can monetize his or her YouTube channel. It is not a rocket science. You also need knowledge of graphic designing.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
I do not think there is any shortcut though, most people earning on YouTube did it the hard way. Though there have been cases of people who bought their traffics but i don't know how they go about it.

Back