Are Traditional Businesses Still Lucrative

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
A lot of people are now attracted to modern business ideas and ways of making money especially with the increased use of technology.

It seems that more traditional jobs like agriculture, handcrafts like carpentry, masonry are now neglected. Even the traditional business of owning stores is being taken over by more advanced technology.

Will it be profitable to engage in such traditional businesses?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I think it depends on the part of the world you talking about. For instance in my country, the traditional business is still booming so much because the tourists promote it so much.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
Even with the rise of modern businesses powered by the internet, traditional food business would continue to be lucrative in the next 30 years. Restaurants and eateries would still be profitable business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
In my own part of the world traditional jobs like agriculture, handcrafts are still booming. But it has been taken over by innovative hands The people are adding more technology to it

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Traditional business is still lucrative and profitable. But the way it is carried out would determines its profitability. For it to be successful, modern innovations must be introduced in it. It must be taken away from traditional system operation and allow modern technology in it.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of people are now attracted to modern business ideas and ways of making money especially with the increased use of technology.

It seems that more traditional jobs like agriculture, handcrafts like carpentry, masonry are now neglected. Even the traditional business of owning stores is being taken over by more advanced technology.

The business of dealing in anything that is agricultural-related is always lucrative because it is part of what I am currently involved in with my fish farming and poultry farming.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Traditional business will continue to be lucrative and profitable. However, it will be more progressive with good technology. Times have changed and we need to change with it to have the best

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

It will always be profitable to engage in the traditional business of agriculture. This is until humans learn to create food out of thin air.
Think about it: all of us need to eat to live. The food we eat comes from agriculture.
I am always thankful to farmers who make it possible for us to live and work.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
The business of dealing in anything that is agricultural-related is always lucrative because it is part of what I am currently involved in with my fish farming and poultry farming.
That's an excellent way to make use of your skills. Poultry is very lucrative with the neverending demand for meat and eggs, especially during festivities.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's an excellent way to make use of your skills. Poultry is very lucrative with the neverending demand for meat and eggs, especially during festivities.
All businessess have inherent potentiality in their fields. The more you are able to discover this, the more profitable it becomes. Skills in any profession you are facing is paramount.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think some traditional businesses are still profitable. Restaurants, noodle shops and street food stalls are still quite popular here. I also noted that cloth alteration service is also profitable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.438
I don't think so though, most traditional business are still doing pretty well today. Lets look at our local markets today, there are so many sellers who still run their business the traditional way and are still doing well. Then again even the agricultural sectors is still doing pretty well.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070

Actually it will be profitable to engage in such business but that should be done in a way that it will meet present demand and also the use of technological tools and machines should be employed.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually it will be profitable to engage in such business but that should be done in a way that it will meet present demand and also the use of technological tools and machines should be employed.
Most of the so called modern occupations are the hybrid results c of the traditional occupations. It was the modernization of traditional Occupation that give rise to the modern occupations.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my opinion, traditional business is still profitable, especially the itinerant vegetable vendors here are still running well, even though it is a big city. Because with mobile vegetable vendors, people can shop for vegetables easily and save time and transportation costs.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.526
Raw Dex
$0.192
Yeah traditional business is still profitable, especially for those in the rural areas. They don't have an option than to still continue with their traditional business which is earning them good profit

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah traditional business is still profitable, especially for those in the rural areas. They don't have an option than to still continue with their traditional business which is earning them good profit
Not only in the rural areas cyou bcan found traditional occupations, in vthe urban areas too. Most of vthe so called modern occupations are the transformation of the traditional Occupations.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
In my country the traditional business is still very booming. This is because most people prefer traditional businesses because Morden business are too costly and requires skills to manage on the technological based businesses.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Traditional business ventures remain viable. For instance, the age-old business of developing herbal medicine is thriving in my country, mainly owing to the fact hat people are increasingly becoming aware of the health-related dangers of consuming pharmaceutical products.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
Traditional business ventures remain viable. For instance, the age-old business of developing herbal medicine is thriving in my country, mainly owing to the fact hat people are increasingly becoming aware of the health-related dangers of consuming pharmaceutical products.
You are very right on that my friend. Most herba medicines are proven working and very helpful than clinical medicines that consists of Mostly chemicals in them for that matter

Back