Are Traditional Businesses Still Lucrative

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's an excellent way to make use of your skills. Poultry is very lucrative with the neverending demand for meat and eggs, especially during festivities.

It is during that time of festivities that we get a lot of orders from customers because there will be so many need for the meat especially to be used for the celebration.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
It is during that time of festivities that we get a lot of orders from customers because there will be so many need for the meat especially to be used for the celebration.
I am a poultry farmer and the festivities is only our peak season. But there is an off season market that thrives very well. I'm my state, about 2 million day old chicks are hatched every week. That is to tell you how huge the market is.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a poultry farmer and the festivities is only our peak season. But there is an off season market that thrives very well. I'm my state, about 2 million day old chicks are hatched every week. That is to tell you how huge the market is.
That is a good businezz idea. Poultry business thrive most especially during its peak period around festivals like Easter, Xmas, new year and Islamic festivals. The demands for poultry products used to drop immediately after these seasons.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
That is a good businezz idea. Poultry business thrive most especially during its peak period around festivals like Easter, Xmas, new year and Islamic festivals. The demands for poultry products used to drop immediately after these seasons.
I am saying something and you are still refuting me. Are you a poultry farmer? If it drops like that, how do people sell off 600 mature chicks in three days. I am a player in the industry and I am saying this from established facts.

Back