Are wedding gowns for rent a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
What do you think is this a good business wedding gowns for rent? Though ladies want a wedding dress of their own but those who lack financial put up may opt to rent. During your marriage, did you buy or rent a wedding dress?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Mostly women want to have their own wedding dress. I am not sure if this is a good business. If they are a established business maybe it can be lucrative, if not I think not much customers will go to their shop. We don't see wedding everyday so it is important to establish the business first.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Same way in India bridal lehnga are a good business to sell or on rent
That is good to know, also here, I see many boutiques displaying wedding gowns for rent, in fact, my niece rented a wedding gown during her marriage .nd the rent is not just cheap. It's also costly so no prejudice, it's a good business.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That is good to know, also here, I see many boutiques displaying wedding gowns for rent, in fact, my niece rented a wedding gown during her marriage .nd the rent is not just cheap. It's also costly so no prejudice, it's a good business.
Yes, for practicality renting is okay especially when the wedding đź’’ budget focuses more on the venue and the food for the visitors. There are lots of decent wedding gowns for rent.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
@AmazingJob , yes, but much better if the wedding dress is not rented. My other niece, the one in the UK, ordered a wedding dress in a boutique and it was so expensive, P80,000. She keeps her wedding gown. It also seems impractical to buy, better rent.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
@AmazingJob , yes, but much better if the wedding dress is not rented. My other niece, the one in the UK, ordered a wedding dress in a boutique and it was so expensive, P80,000. She keeps her wedding gown. It also seems impractical to buy, better rent.
Yes, or maybe keep it for the wedding of their future daughter. But that will become old as the years go by. Better rent. The difference of the rented to the new dress would be huge for sure.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes, or maybe keep it for the wedding of their future daughter. But that will become old as the years go by. Better rent. The difference of the rented to the new dress would be huge for sure.
I guess you got the point unless her kid once marries someday and would like a second-hand hehehe. My niece is 29 years old and her daughter WigWig turned 6 two days ago. It's too long.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
What do you think is this a good business wedding gowns for rent? Though ladies want a wedding dress of their own but those who lack financial put up may opt to rent. During your marriage, did you buy or rent a wedding dress?
This is another lucrative business in my county and people make good money from it. I can say that

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
This is another lucrative business in my county and people make good money from it. I can say that
Yes, true especially when there is a mass wedding hehehe. In the city where I live, there are always 3 sets of mass Weddings every Christmas sponsored by the city council and many applied for the opportunity for a free wedding excluding the gowns.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I guess you got the point unless her kid once marries someday and would like a second-hand hehehe. My niece is 29 years old and her daughter WigWig turned 6 two days ago. It's too long.
A long way to go! Maybe she can sell it but that's for keeps for sure since it's the memory of her wedding.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Even though wedding gowns for rent a good business, it seems that it will be less well-known if it only stands alone, meaning you only rent wedding dresses. So you have to partner with an Event Organizer, so that your business will quickly be used by many people.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
These are popular and there are times when people are unable to find their favorite Gowns because of already sold/rented so there is a lot that can still be done

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes it's an amazing business in my country as people don't like the idea of buying an expensive item that can be used for once in a life time
I agree with your opinion, most ladies prefer to rent a wedding gown than hire a tailor to buy it. What will the bride do with her wedding dress after, looking at it? What if the marriage fails?

Back