Are wedding gowns for rent a good business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$2.090
Raw Dex
$3.033
Every product, like you sell your milk tea or snacks if you are a brand and people know about it then you can do it from home too and online too

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
What do you think is this a good business wedding gown for rent? Though ladies want a wedding dress of their own those who lack financial put up may opt to rent. During your marriage, did you buy or rent a wedding dress?

Yes, that's a good business because most ladies dont wear their wedding gowns again anywhere. It's the reason why most of the ladies prefer to take gowns on rent. My wife had bought her dress and didn't rent it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
But you can still get your neighbors. to know about it. You can still make sales
That's right our immediate neighbor may one day approach us to rent the wedding gown.
Post automatically merged:

@Sanjee wow, your wifey is lucky for she hasn't rented her wedding dress. What a loving and thoughtful husband you are my friend.
Post automatically merged:

Here in Nigeria it works better if you have your wedding selling shop on a busy area.
Wedding candidates can immediately find the shop. It's a good business.How nice to try this if only having big capital for we need space.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Exactly anyone can become our customers you just have to get ready to do the business properly with the right capital.
It's a good business for many prefer to rent than buy. What happens to the wedding dress after many years. It might get damaged or have it be rented to recover the capital.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, true especially when there is a mass wedding hehehe. In the city where I live, there are always 3 sets of mass Weddings every Christmas sponsored by the city council and many applied for the opportunity for a free wedding excluding the gowns.
That's a lot
The business is a very lucrative one. What if I tell you that I always witness up to there weddings every Saturday?

Back