Are wedding gowns for rent a good business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you think is this a good business wedding gowns for rent? Though ladies want a wedding dress of their own but those who lack financial put up may opt to rent. During your marriage, did you buy or rent a wedding dress?
Definitely it would be a great business idea because not all people are buying wedding dresses, what will they do with it after the wedding? Instead many people are renting wedding dresses nowadays.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is good to know, also here, I see many boutiques displaying wedding gowns for rent, in fact, my niece rented a wedding gown during her marriage .nd the rent is not just cheap. It's also costly so no prejudice, it's a good business.
You just need to buy once and after that you'll earn and you can earn multiple times from it.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.611
Yes, I believe it is a profitable business. However, it still depends on the location.
Having a bridal gown made to order entails multiple visits to the designer or tailor. It can be inconvenient for brides who choose a designer who lives a little far away to make the trip back and forth in addition to their regular responsibilities and wedding preparations. Alternatively, she can save time and hassle by renting a dress instead of buying one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
You just need to buy once and after that you'll earn and you can earn multiple times from it.
You also have a very smart idea. The wedding dress could be rented and it's not hard to wash for there's a laundry shop good to handle delicate gowns like a wedding dress.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Yes especially if the demand is high. It stands out proud being a wedding gown. As long as its properly worn the bride surely looks beautiful.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.213
Actually even the rich bride opt to choose to renting than buying. There are wedding dresses that are elegant and stylish sewed by best tailors or designers.

Back