Are you a deep sea swimmer?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Yes, I am and I learned to swim in the sea at age 7, and at age 17, I started to dive in the deepsea with my friends. We were trained. It was my dad who hired a trainer for me because he wanted me to work in the military, but so sad, it is not my dream work. He understood me. I love the sound of the breeze and the cool water. I swim in the deep sea every weekend with my friends who are also deep sea swimmers. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
I never tried this, but I want to experience it in the future. Since I am living in the mountains, so I need to be trained first before doing it.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.113
No, I am not. I never learned how to swim because of a traumatic experience as a child. I nearly drowned, so it's been a fear of mine. However, I want to overcome this fear and learn. It is something I want to achieve. I am hopeful that I will be able to enroll in swimming lessons once I return to Manila.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
No, I am not. I never learned how to swim because of a traumatic experience as a child. I nearly drowned, so it's been a fear of mine. However, I want to overcome this fear and learn. It is something I want to achieve. I am hopeful that I will be able to enroll in swimming lessons once I return to Manila.
I am so sorry to learn that you were almost drowned when you were a child. You thank the Lord. It is also okay if you do not know how to swim.

Back