Are you a member of Afri Peeps forum site?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I haven't tried it at all, I'm not interested in the theme colors used. It's true what you said, the appearance makes my eyes uncomfortable. I've seen someone's screenshot regarding the appearance of the site.
I do activities there. There is no other forum site that is so fast only AfriPeeps. It is so fast unlike RIF the site I love, it is so slow and I cannot anymore do business here as I like. It takes forever to open a post and comment. I stop doing business on Mylot, Forum Coin and Advisordia, and the more in SCF.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do activities there. There is no other forum site that is so fast only AfriPeeps. It is so fast unlike RIF the site I love, it is so slow and I cannot anymore do business here as I like. It takes forever to open a post and comment. I stop doing business on Mylot, Forum Coin and Advisordia, and the more in SCF.
Is the income there decent? How long does it take for you to get the minimum payment threshold on Afripeeps? And what is the nominal amount? If it's worth it, there's no harm in trying. Oh yeah, the speed on my RIF is fine. Try contacting Jordan regarding this problem. My issue has been resolved regarding Raw RIF not being credited.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Is the income there decent? How long does it take for you to get the minimum payment threshold on Afripeeps? And what is the nominal amount? If it's worth it, there's no harm in trying. Oh yeah, the speed on my RIF is fine. Try contacting Jordan regarding this problem. My issue has been resolved regarding Raw RIF not being credited.
I stopped posting there for a few days and came back there when I could not open RIF, but now that RIF is on smooth sailing, Imay seldom visit AfriPeeps. The minimum requirement for a payout there is $3. But the post is too lengthy 400 characters for a thread and 120 characters for a comment.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I stopped posting there for a few days and came back there when I could not open RIF, but now that RIF is on smooth sailing, Imay seldom visit AfriPeeps. The minimum requirement for a payout there is $3. But the post is too lengthy 400 characters for a thread and 120 characters for a comment.
I'm not interested in joining Afripeeps yet, I don't like writing that is too long, because it feels very draining and will be tiring. Moreover, I work online in the midst of my busy schedule, I don't want to force myself if I can't enjoy it.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never found any payment proof online while there is a sort of an announcement on the front page of the website that says all the payments have been sent.
Yeah. I am also yet to come across a proof of payment by afripeeps. However, a certain user of this site claims she has been paid but is not able to post a screenshot of the payment proof.
I guess I will have to keep my fingers crossed until I see this proof of payment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Yeah. I am also yet to come across a proof of payment by afripeeps. However, a certain user of this site claims she has been paid but is not able to post a screenshot of the payment proof.
I guess I will have to keep my fingers crossed until I see this proof of payment.
Yes, it was posted by @cherry123 that she was paid but wondered why she cannot post the proof of payment. That is somewhat malicious and anomalous. I told her to post her proof of payment here to prove that she was really paid. But there was no reply from her.

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ehh well not sure about the site seems not worth it at all however if you want to become professional article writer you can practice a bit there but for a regular person it is not worth

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Ehh well not sure about the site seems not worth it at all however if you want to become professional article writer you can practice a bit there but for a regular person it is not worth
It's a paid to post site managed by an African. It seems a nice forum site. We can request a payout of 3 dollars, but no proof of payment shown. I'm skeptical though. I am not active there. I just want to observe.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I am a member of this forum and though i have not made any withdrawal yet but i have seen some persons who have been paid so i believe it's safe to say the site is legit and paying at the moment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I am a member of this forum and though i have not made any withdrawal yet but i have seen some persons who have been paid so i believe it's safe to say the site is legit and paying at the moment.
My friend requested a payout supposed to be $3 as shown in the Afri coin, but she was devasted when learned that the value of 3000 afrc9ns is only $1 instead of $ 3 that was declared.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
My friend requested a payout supposed to be $3 as shown in the Afri coin, but she was devasted when learned that the value of 3000 afrc9ns is only $1 instead of $ 3 that was declared.
True it was discouraging at first but looking at it from another view you can make $1 within two days or there about if you are active, so i guess it's still better than not being paid

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
True it was discouraging at first but looking at it from another view you can make $1 within two days or there about if you are active, so i guess it's still better than not being paid
But my friend is not paid until now and it is almost one week, and she stopped posting there. I also stopped posting there. I am so busy at work.It seems I can no longer have my own free time .It is okay of the pay is right, I can sacrifice but the pay is only a peanut.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
But my friend is not paid until now and it is almost one week, and she stopped posting there. I also stopped posting there. I am so busy at work.It seems I can no longer have my own free time .It is okay of the pay is right, I can sacrifice but the pay is only a peanut.
Till now the person has not been paid? I don't know about that though. Yes the pay in most online gigs are pretty small so having other things to do even outside the internet would be a great way to generate more money.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Forumcoin still stands out and it is so sad that you had to abundon the forum.BTW it seems like your situation has been resolved that side.This is because fegal stressed that point that he sent you the cash on the paypal email account that you sent.

I am also encouraged to learn that you are having a good experience on that site (afripeeps).

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
@cherry123 invited me to the site but i have not even visited the site due to my tight schedule. Secondly, my mineu is hanging in a lot of pay per post sites and am becoming less enthusiastic about posting on forums.
That's also my feeling I lost the happiness of posting in a forum. I better write blogs and articles. I am also writing short stories, poems and novels this time. There's a site I applied that pays writers to write poems, short stories and novels. I feel happy with what I'm doing.

Back