Are you a member of forum coin site?

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a member of Forum Coin, it was my first forum and I still like it a lot, despite the earnings aren't big it is a great source of information, and the community and the admin are very friendly and helpful.
You won't regret it if you decide to join.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
In fact I met RIF thanks to the referral index forum thread that is open in forumcoin, it was thanks to which I met other PTP forums, it really is a good forum and very long-lived

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Forum coin is a very good forum. One of the measures of an excellent forum would be how long it has been in existence, and forum coin is currently the oldest, and it still pays users.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The high point of being on forum coin is not just about the money. It is about the depth of information and exposure you get from there. There are very knowledgeable people there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I am a member of the platform but I do not really post on it or even log in all the time
Not sure why you are ignoring this website as it's one of my favourite wens and you can earn easily from it. Even if the earnings are low but you don't need to spend so much time on the website.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I approach forum coin as a distraction from my other online earning sites. After working and I am tired, I sneak into forum coin, make my 10 posts and go my way.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Yes i have an account on forumcoin. I have been there for sometime now with even being aware i could earn from the site. I finally started earning, withdrawing is another issue for me there.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My journey with Forum Coin has been very good so far. I am comfortable there and the Admin and moderator there are decent and very professional. I am grateful to the site. I came to know of many other online earnings opportunities from the site.
I am not very active on the platform but it has good reviews despite the fact that it has been existing for so long
Post automatically merged:

Not sure why you are ignoring this website as it's one of my favourite wens and you can earn easily from it. Even if the earnings are low but you don't need to spend so much time on the website.
I am not ignoring the website but I do not trust have enough time to work on the platform

Last edited:

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i have an account on forumcoin. I have been there for sometime now with even being aware i could earn from the site. I finally started earning, withdrawing is another issue for me there.
It's a good forum but it has limitations and you can't earn much. Also, I don't like their payment system, so I sell my points cheaper to other users

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It's a good forum but it has limitations and you can't earn much. Also, I don't like their payment system, so I sell my points cheaper to other users
I also usually do exchanges for Crypto or fiat, but it's not that expensive to really access the payment system either, and it is true that you cannot earn so much there, but it is a good forum with good threads.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Forum Coin has positive reviews mostly on all the other forums. Except for the low earnings there, there is no other complain. Some might complaint about the site not having mobile friendly interface.
I don't find it low paying as you get 1_1.5 cents per post there. Yes, they do have post limit but then that saves you time to be on other sites. It pays good enough for the time that you have to spend there.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered on forum coin some times ago but I am unable to work on it because I am working on RIF, trendri and lumoxchange but now when two sites are down, it's time to be active on forum coin

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I registered on forum coin some times ago but I am unable to work on it because I am working on RIF, trendri and lumoxchange but now when two sites are down, it's time to be active on forum coin
Oh! What are the two sites that are down? I have not been to FC in the last one week and to Trendri for almost a month. Is Trendri down right now? Hope it's not something serious and there is some update from the admin about the same. I was planning to join lumoxchange.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! What are the two sites that are down? I have not been to FC in the last one week and to Trendri for almost a month. Is Trendri down right now? Hope it's not something serious and there is some update from the admin about the same. I was planning to join lumoxchange.
Lumoxchange and trendri forums have stopped paying their users due to the fact that the money they get from adsense is low to the most they pay, as they announced yesterday evening on both sites

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Lumoxchange and trendri forums have stopped paying their users due to the fact that the money they get from adsense is low to the most they pay, as they announced yesterday evening on both sites
Oh! That does not sound good.. Trendri is one of the well paying sites. I have around three dollars there and I have not visited the site. They had started reducing the payrate but stopping the payment altogether is something I am not aware. So, one more good site goes down the drain.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! That does not sound good.. Trendri is one of the well paying sites. I have around three dollars there and I have not visited the site. They had started reducing the payrate but stopping the payment altogether is something I am not aware. So, one more good site goes down the drain.
I am even close to withdrawing, I have being suspecting the site since they reduced the pay rate to about half on both lumoxchange and trendri forum. I wish I have made my withdrawal before the site stopped

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
Everyone who is a member of forum coin can contact me anytime for the exchange as I'm interested in buying forum coin and can pay in crypto and will be arranging more crypto

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also usually do exchanges for Crypto or fiat, but it's not that expensive to really access the payment system either, and it is true that you cannot earn so much there, but it is a good forum with good threads.
A bit complicated for new users. You don't even know when someone quotes you. This is not very interesting. However, the forum is simple and good and i like it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.355
I think there is a way to get the notifications but I am not really bothered about it and just like to post daily on the forum and if you stick to certain threads then you can find users that are replying to your comments

Back