Are you a member of this forum ScionXD?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am searching on the web and stumbled again upon another forum site and it is so legit and tagged as one best forum in 2023. I saw there,many topics to discuss like car models. It is so interesting. But before I join this site, I want to ask your opinion if this is a good site and if you are already a member of this. Please let people here know about your experience. I am hoping that this site is also a good site to earn during our free time. I am fortunate to have a one-hour of free time and use it wisely by posting here to have something added to my plate. Please share with us here your stand about this forum site ScionXD.

I am sharing here the link to the forum site for everyone to open automatically. I am hoping for better massive earnings in 2023. Below is the link to DvionXD.

Good luck everyone, hoping I have made you happy with the many sites I posted here only for you and me.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
When I try to open the site, it denied me access. May due to my geographical location. I am automatically disqualified. Well, am contented with RIF and beermoneyforum for now. Thanks for sharing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am not passionate with cars. So I will pass the opportunity to work on this forum. Some members would want to. Thank you for sharing it.
There are many topics to discuss, you may check it by opening the link. It is, not my link, I got it from the web hehehe. It is so an interesting forum site.
Post automatically merged:

@Magnus2022 , sorry to hear about it, if they only knew you are a very potential member they won't surely be judgmental. :cry:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Sounds nice though, i have not heard about this forum so far, this is my first time hearing about it. If its tagged as the best so far this year 2023, then the pay should be good as well.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I forgot this site and never applied. I'm always occupied with my offline work and offline business. I'm going to check this back tomorrow if I have time. I'm hoping it's a good site to earn.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never seen this before. This is the first time I a hearing about this paid to post forum. You can as well share with us the payment rates, earning limits, payment processors, payment proofs among other important information about the site.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Sounds nice though, i have not heard about this forum so far, this is my first time hearing about it. If its tagged as the best so far this year 2023, then the pay should be good as well.
It sounds interesting, right? However, I have not seen any proof of payment online. If it is a legit one, I cannot accommodate for now. I am so loaded with so many stunts online lately.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I would find my additional quality time to work on the new earning site provided the payment rates are more pleasing and reasonable than all my existing online gigs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
This is my first time hearing about this website and I don't have so much knowledge or passionate about cars so I may not be able to earn from it and not sure if they are really paying

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
Does the forum scionXD only talks about cars. I thought its a paid to post forum that has different forums like the existing ptps that we already work for. Is there any member of the site here?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Does the forum scionXD only talks about cars. I thought its a paid to post forum that has different forums like the existing ptps that we already work for. Is there any member of the site here?
Yes, it is a paid-to-post forum, you may explore this forum site. It is a legit site. I have not yet applied. I might do it this day after my work so that I can share you soon my proof of payment.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Yes, it is a paid-to-post forum, you may explore this forum site. It is a legit site. I have not yet applied. I might do it this day after my work so that I can share you soon my proof of payment.
I cannot wait for your success being paid on this site. As of now, I am so loaded with so many things in my life, either online or offline. The good thing is I have another job online.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
How do you know it's legit. I think when an earning site is very newly formed like this it's likely to be more difficult to determine the legitimacy of it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I cannot wait for your success being paid on this site. As of now, I am so loaded with so many things in my life, either online or offline. The good thing is I have another job online.
I have not applied yet, we have here a series of blackouts, the result of El Nino, and the water level is getting low, and insufficient. There is no rain here for almost 2 months. The climate is extremely hot.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never applied for it before. Probably because I am very occupied and I am very busy with my offline activities leaving loads of work in my online stuffs too.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
The site Scion XD is no longer accepting applicants. It said that the site administrator disabled the registration portal. It seems the site is recruiting only members from the United States .

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I have not applied yet, we have here a series of blackouts, the result of El Nino, and the water level is getting low, and insufficient. There is no rain here for almost 2 months. The climate is extremely hot.
I am sure I will be in rage of hotness there. I noticed that I cannot stay longer in this kind of weather. I hope the water is not in scarcity.
Post automatically merged:

How do you know it's legit. I think when an earning site is very newly formed like this it's likely to be more difficult to determine the legitimacy of it.
It is my practice that before registering to certain sites. I usually search if there are proof of payments or they were being referred by my virtual friends. At least, we can say that they are legit ones.

Last edited:

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
@Shavkat sad to say the site I recommended here no longer accepts new applicants. The registration portal was disabled by the site owner. It's done in a polite way not to accept none American. Their members are from USA.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
You can consider using a VPN to join and work on the site still. Provided you have confirmed the legitimacy of the site and the higher payment rates for the activities on the site.

Back