Are you a member of this forum ScionXD?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am searching on the web and stumbled again upon another forum site and it is so legit and tagged as one best forum in 2023. I saw there,many topics to discuss like car models. It is so interesting. But before I join this site, I want to ask your opinion if this is a good site and if you are already a member of this. Please let people here know about your experience. I am hoping that this site is also a good site to earn during our free time. I am fortunate to have a one-hour of free time and use it wisely by posting here to have something added to my plate. Please share with us here your stand about this forum site ScionXD.

I am sharing here the link to the forum site for everyone to open automatically. I am hoping for better massive earnings in 2023. Below is the link to DvionXD.

Good luck everyone, hoping I have made you happy with the many sites I posted here only for you and me.
We can check reviews about this site. I have signed up to a lot of sites before but I haven't attended to some of them. I am a member of forum coin but I can't even go there once a week. lol.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
This is the first time I've heard of this website. They are not taking new members, as you stated in your prior response. That is quite unfortunate for those who seek to supplement their income outside of the United States.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You can consider using a VPN to join and work on the site still. Provided you have confirmed the legitimacy of the site and the higher payment rates for the activities on the site.
It's about forum in luxury cars it's legit as being owned by Americans. It's better for them to accept applicants regardless of nationality to taste the flavor of the outsiders.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I have never checked the site before in the web. It's the high time I check on it and try to use a VPN for a trial. If it can accept me well and good if it doesn't it's okay.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
No, I did not know that forum, but well seeing that it is especially about cars I do not think it is for me, since it is not one of the topics of which I have more knowledge to tell the truth.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is a paid-to-post forum but they will hire only Americans. It talks about cars. When I was about to register, .I was blocked by the info that they disabled the registration portal.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
There are multiple forums that you can come across online but it is needed to carry out proper research on each of them so that you would not waste your time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's good to investigate first whether a site hires anyone regardless of nationality like this forum site that hires only Americans. It's good I learned it before registering. It might be a waste of time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Nope I never heard of this forum I'm not intrested in cars but some people are and maybe they would like to join this type of forum unfortunately it only accept peaple from USA

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well I have not heard about the site before and though reading from other people under this post, got me reasoning that one needs to have VPN before they can be able to have access to be site not to talk about getting to register under the site which means that the site is full of activities and traffic so one needs a better network to access the site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I have never heard about this website and don't think we need to take risk as we have legit forums available
Post automatically merged:

There are so many forums like that but we need to see how many are actually paying and are legit

Last edited:
Back