Are you a member of this Indian forum: letsdiskuss

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I am just thinking about the language that would be used to post on the forum since it is stated that it is for Indians. And I don't think English is the official language in India.
Once you register, you are required to choose a language of your preference. But all use English to foster a better understanding. What I am confused about the site is they do not reply to my message if the site is a ptp site.
Post automatically merged:

They have also not mentioned how the balance in the account can be withdrawn, so it is advisable to search for payment proof before spending time.
Last night, I visited this site but I still found not find the portal for payment. I think it is a scam site. I better forget that site butt I need to cancel my application there and remove my account.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think we did not receive any good updates from this forum and we are still not aware of how we can earn from it and what is the minimum threshold of the website

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Obviously I'm not an Indian, so I guess it would be very difficult for me to get registered or get accepted on the platform, because obviously this should be for people resident in India.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It does not mean that you cannot earn from it as there are so many websites that are from India and you can earn from it even if you are not from India.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Obviously I'm not an Indian, so I guess it would be very difficult for me to get registered or get accepted on the platform, because obviously this should be for people resident in India.
I registered there and was accepted. The only thing is I don't see the portal where to cashout. I also didn't see many members there. They're not transparent I think. I no longer visit that site. I messaged the admin but he didn't reply me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think we need to join the website and see if it'll work for us but my initial reaction is we need to post long articles to earn from this website

Back