Are you a member of this site: Serious Eats?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.760
What testimony do you need ,lol. This forum site engages with different recipes ,. You need to show your cooking skills via YouTube.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
This is my first time learning about this site and I see that the thread dates back to 2023. I wonder if this site is still legit, it can benefit people who love writing about food.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.760
This site is still existing. It is a legit site. There are many users lovers or cooking. You will present your submission via the YouTube link.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.760
This is not a paid to post site. It is an article writing site. And they always location sensitive as they are not always open to everyone.
From the site's words about their site:

Serious Eats is an award-winning food and drink website visited by over 7 million hungry readers every month. Our audience comes to us for rigorously tested recipes, science-driven cooking techniques, robust equipment reviews, and stories that offer cultural and historical context to the foods we love to eat.

Since it was founded in 2006, Serious Eats’s editorial staff and contributors have included recipe developers, practiced home cooks, professional chefs, scientists, historians, journalists, photographers, novelists, and more. Members of our editorial team come from publications like America’s Test Kitchen, Food & Wine, The New York Times, and Saveur; most have also worked in the restaurant industry and/or attended culinary school. Across the board, we’re a group of passionate, opinionated food enthusiasts with a drive to dive deep, get things right, and do justice to any topic we take on.

Back