Are you a Member of Userfeel?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Well it is easy as you said but I don't think it really is that easy for one to get that payment as you have said it easily right here as it requires watching of videos before one gets to give the feedback which will cost one a lot of data to be used in watching the videos first and then payment takes up to 7 days to be processed and then again the amount one gets after completing the task which takes 20 minutes.
You will not watch a video on this site, it s a testing site. All you have to do is to perform the tasks they will assign to you. I will register this day to encourage others and to know the truth.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have heard about this testing website before but I have not tried it yet. Testing websites is a wonderful earning method. I really hope that it will not be very difficult to pass the practice test and be accepted. Thanks for sharing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You try to register, I reviewed the feedback, and the feedback is all positive. The creators of this site are from Germany and Australia. It is legit and pays people well too.

Back