Are You a Moderate Investor?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
If you are a moderate investor or balanced investor, it means you are in the middle between the conservative and aggressive types. Moderate investors have a level of tolerance and risk but are still very careful about price fluctuations and prefer balance. Moderate investors do not only invest as a hedge against inflation but also want profits, in general, moderate profiles will invest more in medium-term investments.

Moderate investors have several characteristics including being ready with a fluctuating rate of return that is not high. Moderate investors also have risk tolerance characteristics, so they are very careful when choosing safe investment instruments.

Moderate investors will choose investment products in the form of gold, deposits, mixed mutual funds, fixed income mutual funds, bonds, bluechip stocks and bluechip crypto.

Mixed investment portfolios are often implemented by moderate investors such as 60:40. 60 in the form of deposits, gold, bonds 40 in the form of mutual funds, crypto and stocks.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
I think I am more of a conservative investor. I invest in dividend paying blue chip stocks which fluctuate less, government bonds and mutual funds. I try to maintain a balanced portfolio.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I consider myself to be a moderate-high risk investor, I like to have a balance between conservative and risk assets, maybe I like risk more, but sometimes I try to control myself.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Everyone will have a different type of investment profile, conservative, moderate, aggressive or very aggressive. Once we are able to recognize ourselves, we are expected to be able to plan and control investments better.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Am not even sure i have gotten to the stage of moderate investor. I believe when it comes to investing i still have a very long way to go in this aspect.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Am not even sure i have gotten to the stage of moderate investor. I believe when it comes to investing i still have a very long way to go in this aspect.
But it seems you like forex trading so you like high risks, maybe you are a moderate type of investor, and I'm sure you will also like cryptocurrencies and stocks.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
When I invest, I take calculated risk, therefore, you can call me a moderator investor. I always avoid high risk assets and also low profit assets. I always invest in assets that match my risk tolerance level.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
The most important factor for an investor is to be able to recognize himself, so that he can determine the most appropriate risk profile, don't force yourself to step into a higher risk profile, which will only make life uncomfortable.

Back