Are you a nester at work?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I must say that I am this kind of person. I find it comfortable working at my home's work station. This is one of the perks for being a freelancer and can work at our own pace. It was like nesting in my comfort zone and earning at the same time. Unlike working in a company physically, you might feel like being jarred.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I must say that I am this kind of person. I find it comfortable working at my home's work station. This is one of the perks for being a freelancer and can work at our own pace. It was like nesting in my comfort zone and earning at the same time. Unlike working in a company physically, you might feel like being jarred.
This is based on your profession and passion. Not everybody like to work at home. Those kind of people like to do hussle works that would keep their souls busy and active. Working at home at times could be boring and loneliness.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
This is based on your profession and passion. Not everybody like to work at home. Those kind of people like to do hussle works that would keep their souls busy and active. Working at home at times could be boring and loneliness.
This is my personal perception. Besides the point, not all people can work at home. It is not for everybody to have it. I had some few friends tried but failed in the end. I am on the practical side, but can still work offline if I wanted to.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

The pandemic of coronavirus made it very easy for me to start appreciating working at home because I later found out that it is one of the most convenient ways for you to work.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I was for a year or two but I am not anymore. I am not even more they youngest at work. I liked that role. We have few younger colleague now. I didn't have any problems when I was nester.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I am an introvert naturally and the idea of working from my home is something that sits naturally with me. I am more efficient when I am at home and no one else is available to bother me.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I too really like doing work at my home's station or the home environment. This is because I am a family man and also would like to work on my own time flexibility.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is my personal perception. Besides the point, not all people can work at home. It is not for everybody to have it. I had some few friends tried but failed in the end. I am on the practical side, but can still work offline if I wanted to.
Yes. Working online does not mean you cannot keep some offline work as well. Infact, if you have both works, it would keep your soul healthy. At times, it is boring while doing online work alone unless you are that freelance in nature. One of the advantages of online work is that you have freedom to be wherever you wish to be.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I always like the idea of nesting naturally so the idea of working from my home as always being attractive and welcoming to me. I enjoy it this way it isn't much of a problem to me

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I would like to have a mix of both..a physical workspace to go out and meet co coworkers. I look forward to social connections. And also working from my nest at my own pace. I am lucky to have both.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Yes. Working online does not mean you cannot keep some offline work as well. Infact, if you have both works, it would keep your soul healthy. At times, it is boring while doing online work alone unless you are that freelance in nature. One of the advantages of online work is that you have freedom to be wherever you wish to be.
I am fine working online since I am an ambivert. I chose to work at home because of many personal reasons. I did like it and continue doing so. Although I am still open for a job offline.
Post automatically merged:

The pandemic of coronavirus made it very easy for me to start appreciating working at home because I later found out that it is one of the most convenient ways for you to work.
That is what I also said with my family members. When I started to work at home, many people had shown low opinions about it. Then, pandemic came along and they realized the importance of working at home now.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
For me though, i prefer working from home but i can also work at the office as well. I alway try my best to adapt to any situation i find myself.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
For me though, i prefer working from home but i can also work at the office as well. I alway try my best to adapt to any situation i find myself.
It is also the same thing here. I can work to any situations, either at home or not. Since I am having my regular job online, I still prefer to be working at home. I got used to it for more than 8 years now.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I don't mind working in an office if the environment is friendly. In fact, I enjoy interacting with my colleagues and learn from each other. I am a freelancer now. I also enjoy working at home. I do not need to commute and dress up to work.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I don't mind working in an office if the environment is friendly. In fact, I enjoy interacting with my colleagues and learn from each other. I am a freelancer now. I also enjoy working at home. I do not need to commute and dress up to work.
I am joining you with this matter. There is no problem if I work, either offline or online. Now, I am also working as a freelancer online for more than 8 years now. There is no regret for being one.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am an introvert naturally and the idea of working from my home is something that sits naturally with me. I am more efficient when I am at home and no one else is available to bother me.

Ever since the pandemic of coronavirus a lot of people have gotten used to working from home and they are enjoying it more than when they used to go to the office everyday.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
Ever since the pandemic of coronavirus a lot of people have gotten used to working from home and they are enjoying it more than when they used to go to the office everyday.
It is not for me. Prior to this pandemic era, I have been working at home for more than 8 years. There is nothing new when the coronavirus spreads like fire around the globe.

Back