Are you a people-pleaser?

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.640
I used to always want to please others, especially when I was younger. I felt like I had to make everyone happy, but as I grew older, I realized that this method was unhealthy. Trying to please everyone can lead to burnout, damage to self-esteem, and inauthenticity. Now, I understand that it is totally okay if not everyone likes me, and it is essential to prioritize my own well-being over others' opinions or views.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to be a people pleaser too, I would forego my needs and values just to be liked by others. But these days, I know how to love myself and stick with my values and likes. I know how to set boundaries and stick with them. At least now with this new mindset, I feel happier and less overwhelmed by the need to be liked by everyone.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.268
I only do this with people close to my heart. Of course, I also do this when I am doing my job daily. I do want to please everyone for the sake of feeling good. It is a matter of not being abused by my kindness to them.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have learned in my life not to live to please anyone. It would mean that you would neglect your own life and live the life of another person. And that's not a good thing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Many are pleased with me. I am funny and have a sex appeal. I like to talk to them and inject jokes that make the crowd so noisy hehe. That is f you are an extrovert and i am an extro.

Back