AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This topic is something else,i would not say how much of the IQ i have got but i am an Introvert and i find a lot of things or activities that are outdoor not appealing to me.At some point i just wanted to leave my country and go in search of greener pastures because i felt that there is nothing i can find to fulfil me.But since june,2023 i think my purpose(ikigai) is within my country for now.

Most of the things i do people term it to be boring,the music and all that but i aspire to just see a smile on peoples faces by providing solutions more especially related to health solutions intergrated with technology.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
This topic is something else,i would not say how much of the IQ i have got but i am an Introvert and i find a lot of things or activities that are outdoor not appealing to me.At some point i just wanted to leave my country and go in search of greener pastures because i felt that there is nothing i can find to fulfil me.But since june,2023 i think my purpose(ikigai) is within my country for now.

Most of the things i do people term it to be boring,the music and all that but i aspire to just see a smile on peoples faces by providing solutions more especially related to health solutions intergrated with technology.
Wow, that is so interesting, priceless.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
Thanks for that i appreciate it a lot,it is not easy to actualize these things though .You have to develop a second brain just as Thiago Forte puts it in his book.Reading and researching has helped me grow into a QUALITY PERSON.
Yes, that's the great source for knowledge and wisdom, a book. 👍👍👍

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes and no. I am smart in doing something such as making presentations in public, organizing things. But I am dumb in figures. I got very poor marks in Mathematics and Physics.

Back