Are you a successful affiliate marketer? discuss

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on your definition of success. Some affiliate marketers may consider success to be making a steady income from the products they promote, while others may view success as becoming a top affiliate for a major brand or earning a full-time living from their affiliate income. Ultimately, the best way to measure success is to track your progress over time and assess whether you are achieving the goals you set for yourself.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am not into affiliate marketing but I would start it soon in a few months. I consider a successful affiliate marketer if he/she earns enough from it because for me success is measured by what you have and without money, it is not possible to have anything.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It depends on your definition of success. Some affiliate marketers may consider success to be making a steady income from the products they promote, while others may view success as becoming a top affiliate for a major brand or earning a full-time living from their affiliate income. Ultimately, the best way to measure success is to track your progress over time and assess whether you are achieving the goals you set for yourself.
I am not a successful affiliate marketer but I would love to be one someday

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Affiliate marketing is a popular earning method. I tried it last year but it did not work for me since I made zero sales, so I gave it up. The reason was that I did not have the required knowledge. Now I am thinking of starting it again because I learned some things about it and I think I will succeed. :)

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I don't claim to be a successful affiliate marketer, however, I do affiliate marketing through my blog and I manage to generate affiliate sales every month. I mostly work with Amazon Associate.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried affiliate marketing in 2020 but It didn't really work. The reason was the fact that I was not consistent enough and I didn't really put in a lot of effort.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Im not personally an affiliate marketer. but I know many people find success in affiliate marketing by promoting products they believe in and building a loyal following.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Im not personally an affiliate marketer. but I know many people find success in affiliate marketing by promoting products they believe in and building a loyal following.
building a good following is a prerequisite for you to make sustainable income from affiliate marketing. It also takes time and consistency.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
I use to think affiliate marketing was extremely easy and one can quickly make money from it until i tried it. To be successful in affiliate marketing, you need to be consistent and hard working and also have good marketing skills.

Back