Are you a successful article writer?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you been successful in making money through writing articles online? If so, which website do you write for? How much have you earned so far? Writing articles online is a great way to make some extra money.

If you are a successful article writer, you can earn money in several ways. Many websites offer paid opportunities for writers to create content for their websites. You can also create your own blog or website and monetize it through advertising or affiliates. Depending on the website, you can earn anything from a few dollars per article to hundreds of dollars per article. However, it can take some time to build up your reputation as a reliable and skilled writer in order to get higher-paying opportunities. So far, how much have you earned from writing articles?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.390
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my eyes I am successful writer because in Helium I got award of 2 star market place writer, I earned from hub pages. Now the overall things changed there are so many scam sites which take your time and hard work and will pay nothing.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not yet a successful article writer but I have made some money from it. I have gotten some gigs on WhatsApp before and it gave me a good money actually.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Have you been successful in making money through writing articles online? If so, which website do you write for? How much have you earned so far? Writing articles online is a great way to make some extra money.

If you are a successful article writer, you can earn money in several ways. Many websites offer paid opportunities for writers to create content for their websites. You can also create your own blog or website and monetize it through advertising or affiliates. Depending on the website, you can earn anything from a few dollars per article to hundreds of dollars per article. However, it can take some time to build up your reputation as a reliable and skilled writer in order to get higher-paying opportunities. So far, how much have you earned from writing articles?
I am an article writer but I have not really succeeded in writing articles. I hope I succeed someday

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am an article writer but I have not really succeeded in writing articles. I hope I succeed someday
Article writing require some level of consistency and persistence to succeed. It may take time but on the long run you can be successful. You just need to be consistent in finding something that works.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.550
Raw Dex
$1.705
Based on my personal writing experiences, I humbly going to say that I am. I had passed the requirements to be an article writer from the past writing sites until now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.203
I was a successful article writer when the sites I served with were alive. Those sites Blogjob, Triond and Literacy Base were my favorite sites. I received a maximum payout of 200 dollars in Blogjob. This time I hardly find good articles writing sites.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was a successful article writer when the sites I served with were alive. Those sites Blogjob, Triond and Literacy Base were my favorite sites. I received a maximum payout of 200 dollars in Blogjob. This time I hardly find good articles writing sites.
I think article writing jobs are not as popular as they used to be. But you can still venture into some freelancing platforms to get some gigs that would make you reasonable amount of money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson , that is right but this time my focus is in RIF. I have hectic schedules of my work. I may do it during 2 months summer vacation. I need to concentrate on free launch writing.
Okay, article writing is always good for you to do in your free time so that you can be able to concentrate and write something for a comprehensive to make reasonable amount of money from it.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nowadays, we don't have enough legitimate writing sites. Secondly, I don't write articles again because the pay is good as nothing. It is better for me to concentrate only on pay per post sites. On the other hand, I published over 70 articles on Triond, helium, etc

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to recall those good articles writing sites. Writing articles can add up to our daily needs but this time, writing articles sites are getting stricter @Magnus2022 and @Chibson .Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions.

I may not say that I am a really successful article writer. However, I am an average-level writer. I have worked for many clients and many clients have been pretty satisfactory with what I have done for them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's good to recall those good articles writing sites. Writing articles can add up to our daily needs but this time, writing articles sites are getting stricter @Magnus2022 and @Chibson .Thanks for sharing your thoughts and suggestions.
I quite agree with you that I think it is getting stricter and the reason is because the number of people venturing into article writing everyday is getting high. The advancement in AI written articles also contributes to that.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quite agree with you that I think it is getting stricter and the reason is because the number of people venturing into article writing everyday is getting high. The advancement in AI written articles also contributes to that.

In order to become a great article writer, you must have good knowledge about grammar and punctuation as well. This is important because many people make mistakes and this makes it quite harder to make money as a writer.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to become a great article writer, you must have good knowledge about grammar and punctuation as well. This is important because many people make mistakes and this makes it quite harder to make money as a writer.
Having knowledge about grammar and punctuation presently is good but there are some softwares that will help you to do that perfectly. You don't even need to be a grammarian in order to write good articles presently. Grammarly can help you do that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.738
I am not into article writing though, but i have a friend who does this for a living. Do not know if he has a specific site he works for but i know he works as a freelancer.

Back