Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.000
I am a worrier individual when it comes to my immediate family's concerns. I do not care anything in this world, but it weakens me with regards to them. They are the ones who tend my support system, so I need to do the same thing.

Are you a family-oriented person, too?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
I am a worrier individual when it comes to my immediate family's concerns. I do not care anything in this world, but it weakens me with regards to them. They are the ones who tend my support system, so I need to do the same thing.

I'm also feeling that way. I'll be restless don't know what to do. I want every member of my family in good health. That's my weakness. I cannot control my worries. Though I'm a positive type but when a sickness strikes to a member in my family, I feel weak. I like to remain strong but I cannot.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.558
Truth be told i worry too much, i worry about things that do not even concern me. In my place of work, i worry when i job takes too long, i worry when things do not go as plan, i worry when we run out of materials, i worry when we run out of fuel. The annoying thing is that does around me are not even feeling worried about this, its more like they dont care. Am seriously trying my best to not get worried though cause the persons i worry for do not even value my efforts.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Truth be told i worry too much, i worry about things that do not even concern me. In my place of work, i worry when i job takes too long, i worry when things do not go as plan, i worry when we run out of materials, i worry when we run out of fuel. The annoying thing is that does around me are not even feeling worried about this, its more like they dont care. Am seriously trying my best to not get worried though cause the persons i worry for do not even value my efforts.
We cannot avoid this feeling, everyone feels this way if there is something we can't accomplish or something that disrupts our peace. I agree, there are people so insensitive, they never give value to our efforts and even our care.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I'm a family oriented person, I worry a lot on things that involves my family at large. I also worry about things that doesn't concern me in any ways but i don't show it rather I put up an "i don't care façade" to cover my nervousness, many of my friends mistook my façade for heartless but who cares.lol

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
Yes I'm a family oriented person, I worry a lot on things that involves my family at large. I also worry about things that doesn't concern me in any ways but i don't show it rather I put up an "i don't care façade" to cover my nervousness, many of my friends mistook my façade for heartless but who cares.lol
They're misjudging you but deep inside your heart beats like crazy,if only they can read our mind and heart beat.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000

I think we all do because this is the only way we can teok them we care. so I worry about them too

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.695
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people are like this. There are very few people who are not worried when their family members are in problems. I also get worried when I see my family member in a tough situation, I try to help them out if I can.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They're misjudging you but deep inside your heart beats like crazy,if only they can read our mind and heart beat.
And thankfully we can't read minds neither can we hear heartbeat without been close enough. To be honest I'm quite okay with the way they are judging me it makes me feel safe with my emotions. My priorities also gives me worry a lot.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
And thankfully we can't read minds neither can we hear heartbeat without been close enough. To be honest I'm quite okay with the way they are judging me it makes me feel safe with my emotions. My priorities also gives me worry a lot.
You're amazing hehe. Sometimes we can sense through their actions and facial expressions about what they think and feel as worrisome or troubkesome.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.223
I tend to overanalyze everything, thus I tend to stress out even about minor issues. I feel so guilty for having those thoughts at times. Actually, as my dad's renal condition has progressed to Stage 3, I've been worried quite a bit recently.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Wow looking at the answers that alot of people have given here brings about alot of hope that it is indeed true that we do have some quality individuals on this earth.Now my hope is that alot of us who have shown how much of quality people we are by virtual of caring for those close to us.

So then my call is to build this forum into something we will be so proud of either directly or indirectly.Those that have grwn in business can start investing a little in this platform either through giveaways and advertising and saring step by step strateguies that are working for them.

Hephzibah

Complete Stranger
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand that we are human being, hence, we worry at times. So we hope that we can have a sure foundation on something or someone that/who we can put our confidence.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
We cannot avoid this feeling. We humans are vulnerable. All we have to do is find the solution to answer what worries us to be happy again.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We cannot avoid this feeling. We humans are vulnerable. All we have to do is find the solution to answer what worries us to be happy again.
You're right the feelings can not be avoided but it can be ignored, ignoring your worried for the main time will help focus on other pressing issue. Most people worry too much to the extent that they keep accumulating their worries instead of sorting them one after the other.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.015
You're right the feelings can not be avoided but it can be ignored, ignoring your worried for the main time will help focus on other pressing issue. Most people worry too much to the extent that they keep accumulating their worries instead of sorting them one after the other.
That's right reason why many suffer nervous breakdown, heart attack and blood pressure to rise. Worrying should not last for days. At sunset worries shall be replaced with peace and ease.

Back