Are you Able to make $2 daily?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yes they seem to be more knowledgeable than me. I don't know about the sites they talk about on most of their posts. Some times they talk about the sites which I never heard of before in my life.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Those who have invested in domains, websites or are doing writing work for clients will make more than $5 daily, but there is some risk involved and writing is very time consuming.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
Yes I understand, writing is very time-consuming. I can say it because I used to write articles on a site and it used to take a week for me to write an article of 500 words and after sometimes I decided to leave that site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
You should not do that. When I am working at a job I don't think of earning sites as I don't want to divert my mind, also I don't get time to work on them while I am on my offline job and that's the reason I don't post much from last few days.
I also hardly reach $2 a day, my work needs my concentration or else my evaluation will be bad. I just visit here if I have time and do a continuous discussion in the forum. I am inactive with other forums I joined, only here in RIF I am active.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
Nothing can be done. We should decide our priorities. Today also I am at work because of some extra load but still, I am relaxed a bit so posting here, also my bosses are not here today.🤣

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Nothing can be done. We should decide our priorities. Today also I am at work because of some extra load but still, I am relaxed a bit so posting here, also my bosses are not here today.🤣
Tomorrow, there are two virtual meetings that I will attend work-related one, with my program head and the other one and from the university president. Attendance will be checked. So I won't be here in the morning from 9-12. But I will be here in RIF in the afternoon. :love:

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.503
Tomorrow, there are two virtual meetings that I will attend work-related one, with my program head and the other one and from the university president. Attendance will be checked. So I won't be here in the morning from 9-12. But I will be here in RIF in the afternoon. :love:
Okay then it is good that you can still have the time to come enjoy your time here. I can work here too at my pace.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You should not do that. When I am working at a job I don't think of earning sites as I don't want to divert my mind, also I don't get time to work on them while I am on my offline job and that's the reason I don't post much from last few days.
I some times do that and yes I shouldn't do that and I'm planning to do that now so I can concentrate at one thing at one time to get better results

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
That's true I focus on one site at a time which helps me earn well from that site. I remember when bubblews was there, I left all the sites and worked on it because I knew it was paying better than any other site and also had a fear that it would disappear soon.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
Yes I understand, writing is very time-consuming. I can say it because I used to write articles on a site and it used to take a week for me to write an article of 500 words and after sometimes I decided to leave that site.
Can you share the name of the site for which you were writing articles, how much you were paid for the articles which were written and what was the payment method for articles?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
That's true I focus on one site at a time which helps me earn well from that site. I remember when bubblews was there, I left all the sites and worked on it because I knew it was paying better than any other site and also had a fear that it would disappear soon.
Many were heart broken when Bubblews disappeared like a smoke. Many were not paid including me. Many were devastated.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
I was also not paid for my last 2-3 redemptions so I left that site. It was sad that they made some changes for the people of countries other than the US, UK and Canada

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
I was also not paid for my last 2-3 redemptions so I left that site. It was sad that they made some changes for the people of countries other than the US, UK and Canada
That's so sad and unfair too. They should not be black-and-white. Admins should be transparent.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.165
Raw Dex
$0.035
That's so sad and unfair too. They should not be black and white. Admins should be transparent.

Yes, when they decided then only I came to know that they are not going to pay the members. I restricted my activities there, I was firm that I won't write much there until I get paid for the last requests.

Making $2 a day there was very easy.

Back