Are you active on the Mylot site?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been active on mylot since a month ago, I know mylot from someone writing on Quora. The site is legit and proven to pay via Paypal, with a minimum payment limit of 5$. Not bad for money extra.

I was active there every day, going back and forth from RIF and Mylot. Equally fun to just fill spare time and earn money. The site is almost similar to RIF, except that you are paid based on the number of interactions, the more people you interact with, the more money you get.

Are you active in Mylot? You can follow me @astutimeliana723 and being a good friends. Lol. Thank you.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been active on mylot since a month ago, I know mylot from someone writing on Quora. The site is legit and proven to pay via Paypal, with a minimum payment limit of 5$. Not bad for money extra.

I was active there every day, going back and forth from RIF and Mylot. Equally fun to just fill spare time and earn money. The site is almost similar to RIF, except that you are paid based on the number of interactions, the more people you interact with, the more money you get.

Are you active in Mylot? You can follow me @astutimeliana723 and being a good friends. Lol. Thank you.
I am not active on mylot and this is just the fist time I am getting to read a post about it though I am also new in this RIF forum too and would love to check in on mylot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not active on mylot and this is just the fist time I am getting to read a post about it though I am also new in this RIF forum too and would love to check in on mylot.
It's not wrong at all to try, I've only been there for a month and here for only a week. I am comfortable on both of these sites. Because it has been proven to pay. I always try to be active in both every day. good luck. :)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I joined mylot about a month ago but i am not active there. I actually like how the site works but what discouraged me was the fact that they meed paypal to send you your earnings, and PayPal does not work in my country.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined mylot about a month ago but i am not active there. I actually like how the site works but what discouraged me was the fact that they meed paypal to send you your earnings, and PayPal does not work in my country.
I'm sorry to hear that, I think Paypal applies in all countries. Why doesn't Paypal apply in your country, maybe there is a reason? I hope that one day a Paypal account can be valid in your country and other countries around the world.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
I'm sorry to hear that, I think Paypal applies in all countries. Why doesn't Paypal apply in your country, maybe there is a reason? I hope that one day a Paypal account can be valid in your country and other countries around the world.
Yea, i think we can only make payments with PayPal over here but cannot receive with it. My country was blacklisted due to their high level of fraudulent activities, i really hope things get to change in the future though.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yea, i think we can only make payments with PayPal over here but cannot receive with it. My country was blacklisted due to their high level of fraudulent activities, i really hope things get to change in the future though.
I'm sorry to hear that. Nothing is impossible, everything will change over time, we only hope that the changes will always be for the better. Keep the spirit, there are always other ways to get money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mylot is one of the legit and workable site, it is old enough, and I tried to work in it after going through its review but the main problem once again with it as it gives it's payout only through Pay Pal.
Yes, you're right, the mylot site is very old, and the payment system is only through a Paypal account. I don't know why it doesn't provide payments with other accounts like Crypto.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah the site is almost similar to RIF, but I enjoy here better I registered in the site and was active there for a long time but just got tired
Yes, I also prefer to be active in RIF, because the results are more certain and reach the minimum payment limit faster. Whereas in mylot it's calculated based on interaction, the more people we talk to, the more money we get, but for me it's very tiring. So, I am occasionally active there just to get rid of boredom.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not really active don't get me wrong I think it's a nice site but I don't have time and if your mains priority is cash it's not really worth it to post there e

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490

The last time I was active on that website was the first day I created the account and I realise that the money I can make there is very small for me so I left it

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I feel users are not very much interested in the website now and slowly they are leaving the website as now its hard to earn even $5 per month from it

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.650
Previously, I was active on the website. I've been a member for more than a decade. However, my discussions did not receive many responses, so I chose to focus on other forum websites in the meantime.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Previously, I was active on the website. I've been a member for more than a decade. However, my discussions did not receive many responses, so I chose to focus on other forum websites in the meantime.
Another constrain that keep me from joining my lot is that the website seems so strict they limit two of my account without any solid reason so I stopped been active on that plartform,it's a good website to learn and discuss

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
I seldom visit Mylot, it is so slow and there are only few members and almost none from my country. My friends but they are mostly Americans and there is time difference so we cannot meet on time to exchange replies. I earned $ 5 there in 3 months lol.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
If they had other payment methods, I am sure more users might still want to work on the site no matter how small the pay might be. There are lots of people who would love to work there but can't use PayPal.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have used this site to make money in the past, I have even received payment twice, but these days I no longer use this site. THis is not a great site for earning

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
Mylot is not a good site for earning but if your reason is make friendship, then proceed. There are many good people there mostly from the United States, Switzerland, UK, Australia and other countries in Asia.

Back