Are You An Article Writer on Forum coin?

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Forum coin pay reasonably for articles. However, there are steps you would need to scale to be permitted to submit articles on the site. It is a good thing to use and augment the 0.15 dollars.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Forumcoin is a forum that I visit sometimes it bad great discussion and you can learn something new however I never tried writing articles since I'm pretty bad at writing but for those who have some skills can try

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I'd like too, as I have too much article writing experiences, but unfortunately I lack free time. Lately, I'm barely able to post comments more or less twice per week. But I seriously consider this possibility for the future, if I'll be so lucky to get enough time to dedicate.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I've been hearing quite a lot about forum coin platform, but I'm yet to participate in it, so I would really like to be briefed concerning it and know how it works so that I can start writing and earning.
If you would like to start writing Articles on forum coin then you should check the below link and you can write 1 article in 48 hours means in 2 days and it should be 400 words in nin 5 Paragraphs, You first earn 25 FC and then 125 FC more if its deemed a quality article by the admins

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sounds good. Articles must be approved by the admin? If so, I don't like it. Sometimes admins are strict. But it is a good option and good for those who have the necessary skills

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I've been hearing quite a lot about forum coin platform, but I'm yet to participate in it, so I would really like to be briefed concerning it and know how it works so that I can start writing and earning.
Are you Part of forum coin? If not then you can ask me for the refer link and I'll be happy to assist you

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I had posted on this forum for a short while. But I do not like the interface and their requirement of buying a link for cash out. I decided to quit. BTW, I am not into articles writing. English is my second language, It takes me a long time to write a good article. I prefer to work on surveys and post on RIF.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
It is very interesting for me but ,unfortunately, I do not have much free time for this site. Currently, I am working on two forum sites and I also have an offline job, so my time is limited.
Me too. I work, and I have an offline job, so I don't have a lot of time. However, I know that Forumcoin is a good forum, so sometimes I go there because it's fun and there are some nice discussions.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Me too. I work, and I have an offline job, so I don't have a lot of time. However, I know that Forumcoin is a good forum, so sometimes I go there because it's fun and there are some nice discussions.
I have heard very good comments about this forum. It is nice to hear that you try to be active there too. The truth is that forums require a lot of time and it is a bit difficult for busy people like you and me. Anyway, we try to do our best. :)

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been looking into ForumCoin and possibly being a writer for articles for them but at the moment, I do not feel that I am active enough on the site to warrant applying for their article writing. I am hoping to become more active over there in time and then I will consider if applying is something I would like to do.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have heard very good comments about this forum. It is nice to hear that you try to be active there too. The truth is that forums require a lot of time and it is a bit difficult for busy people like you and me. Anyway, we try to do our best. :)
Just give forum coin daily 10 mins and it'll give you a chance to earn $5 in a month

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.443
Any body writing for the site here. what's has been your experience with the task I'm still condering writing for the site . is it worth the time for the writers

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No, because I'm not good at writing articles, but it does sound like a good idea to make money if you are truly talented in this area. Since Forum Coin pays so little, you might want to consider freelancing.

Back