Are you aware of the fees that is involved in Bitcoin transaction?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.157
Raw Dex
$0.001
One of the main expenses to consider when trading bitcoin is the trading fees and this is the amount that is charged by cryptocurrency exchanges whenever you want to execute bitcoin transactions. It is also important to take note of the withdrawal fees because some cryptocurrency exchange charge some amount when you transfer bitcoin from one exchange to another.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.003
When you make deposit into your cryptocurrency account, some cryptocurrency exchange will charge for deposit fees. That is why it is important to take note of these whenever you are involved in Bitcoin related transactions.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.050
I was exactly not aware of this, I get informed when I faced great loss. Means I was taking out my Bitcoin from my wallet to exchange. I didn't calculated all the figures and nothing I was knowing about it after transaction completion I get great decrease in my total amount.
So be aware and calculate it well before any transaction.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
For all cryptocurrencies fees are being charged , and the fees for bitcoin are usually fairly high compared to some other cryptocurrencies. So in some cases it is better to swap BTC before sending.

Back