Are you clingy?

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Boyfriends like clingy girlfriends hehehe. It is also normal for someone in love. Love is beautiful .
He does say he likes clingy. But I feel like it is rather immature. Thankfully he does not think it.
Post automatically merged:

No not really clingy but I don't just like loneliness.
It is boring and lonely to be alone.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My boyfriend is away for an exam. It's not even a day since we have been away but I am feeling very lonely and and unreasonably insecure. I have been known to be clingy and it annoys me. Are you?
Cousin @NurseFlo , @Middlepoet20 is the clingy one for sure when we meet in person and he always check on me if I'm okay if I didn't chat him for hours. 😅

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cousin @NurseFlo , @Middlepoet20 is the clingy one for sure when we meet in person and he always check on me if I'm okay if I didn't chat him for hours. 😅
Very true. 😅Cause the distance only makes it stronger the will to see each other, and when I do I won't want to miss a single moment, so yes I would be clingy around her but I know she wouldn't care. I keep her calm in text and when she sees my face so I can for sure keep her calm. @NurseFlo

NurseFlo

Unfamiliar
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nobody likes to be lonely, we need loving partners, but I am not clingy,।
Well that is good on you. I feel like I need to be a bit more emotionally matured.

Very true. 😅Cause the distance only makes it stronger the will to see each other, and when I do I won't want to miss a single moment, so yes I would be clingy around her but I know she wouldn't care. I keep her calm in text and when she sees my face so I can for sure keep her calm. @NurseFlo
It must be hard being clingy when there is already the distance to begin with.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well that is good on you. I feel like I need to be a bit more emotionally matured.

It must be hard being clingy when there is already the distance to begin with.
True but it only builds up that anticipation, which peaks interest and keeps the relationship happy and on its feet.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
To be honest I do not like to be alone but for a long time now I have not been having close personal friends with similar interests.We usually fall off in a short time.So I am about to adapt to being lonely and focus on building a brand and career.

I have noticed that being clingy is distructive and makes one invest in emotions.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
My boyfriend is away for an exam. It's not even a day since we have been away but I am feeling very lonely and and unreasonably insecure. I have been known to be clingy and it annoys me. Are you?
I think it is normal to be this way. As long as it is not overrated in certain situations.

Back