Are you drinking diet sodas?.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Past few decades ago saw the emergence of diet softdrinks. This development could be due to the increasing cases of high blood sugar counts and diabetes. This cola drinks uses artificial sweet sweeteners. However I've heard that there are also disadvantages of taking this drink...If anyone here can share or shed light as to the issues od these diet colas as nor good for health?.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not fat, I maintain my weight , 110 pounds. I see others dieting by drinking a liquid drink to diet.
Some take diet sodas to regulate their intake of sugar which is one of the main ingredients of carbonated drinks but some are also apprehensive of the possible effects it may post on one's health especially after a prolonged use of artificial sweeteners.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Some take diet sodas to regulate their intake of sugar which is one of the main ingredients of carbonated drinks but some are also apprehensive of the possible effects it may post on one's health especially after a prolonged use of artificial sweeteners.
I have not tried it, but I heard my friends who are overweight making this sliming soda.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not tried it, but I heard my friends who are overweight making this sliming soda.
Maybe your friends are diabetics.. Most diabetics take artificial sugar like splenda and equal. These are the most popular brands which are available in the market... I myself don't want to use this artificial sweeteners. I don't like diet sodas because they lack the taste and the tang of real sodas.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Maybe your friends are diabetics.. Most diabetics take artificial sugar like splenda and equal. These are the most popular brands which are available in the market... I myself don't want to use this artificial sweeteners. I don't like diet sodas because they lack the taste and the tang of real sodas.
I have 4 posts not credited again, so I better stop. My limit is still big but dunno why not credited. Bye for now. By the way, here are no diabetics among my friends.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have 4 posts not credited again, so I better stop. My limit is still big but dunno why not credited. Bye for now. By the way, here are no diabetics among my friends.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend my friend. I hope this is just some glitches and that admin can fix the site soon. I am getting ready for late lunch. I. had brunch at 10 so it's just now that I Feel like having to get a good lunch.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen so many people those who take diet soda rather than normal one, my uncle told that it's impact is good on his overall health but he is using it in moderation.
Thanks for this piece of information. It's still good to get information from those who are actually using the products. It's equally important that it's use be moderated as over consumption may also post health issues.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I do not drink sodas. I drink coke zero occasionally. But my favorite drink is water and tea, especially Hong Kong milk tea (a black tea with evaporate milk) and Japanese green tea. I also like Earl Grey tea.

Back