Are you earning from any Freelancing websites?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If we are part of any Freelancing websites then we can earn really well because we can ask money as per our will so there is room to earn more.

Are you Part of any such website?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No. I visited these freelance sites for a while, but I think it's a bit difficult to find a job, especially when there are users with a lot of history and high scores. You will not get a job. It was difficult for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have joined some freelancing sites before though but i have not been able to earn anything from them. I have been trying to get a gig on upwork but have not succeed yet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If we are part of any Freelancing websites then we can earn really well because we can ask money as per our will so there is room to earn more.

I have used Upwork numerous times but I am no longer ready to use it maybe because I now have other things that I do and I cannot merge all of those things together anymore

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, i am making money from sproutgigs recently and i've been enjoying it. i have been a member for a very long time but recently i decided to be active.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not part of any freelancing websites right now. I might try them in future. I have ever created an account with Upwork but I never got any job with them. I guess my profile was not so marketable. I will learn how to improve it next time I give it a try.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
I am not part of any freelancing websites right now. I might try them in future. I have ever created an account with Upwork but I never got any job with them. I guess my profile was not so marketable. I will learn how to improve it next time I give it a try.
Participating on freelancing site could be a good way to generate money online.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have used Upwork numerous times but I am no longer ready to use it maybe because I now have other things that I do and I cannot merge all of those things together anymore
If it can pay well then we all can manage as we all like to earn more in less time

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If it can pay well then we all can manage as we all like to earn more in less time
You are right but I don't think it is easy for you to find any platform that pays well now without you spending so much time on it. You have to spend reasonable hours on all of those websites if you want to earn from them

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right but I don't think it is easy for you to find any platform that pays well now without you spending so much time on it. You have to spend reasonable hours on all of those websites if you want to earn from them
Time is money and that is why working online requires a lot of your time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Time is money and that is why working online requires a lot of your time.
This is why I'm mostly explain to people that you need to have enough time if truly you want to make money online because working online is going to take a lot of your time and people who do not have the time may not make money from it

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nope I used to earn but it was just too much for me so I quit since I have offline job and it's hard to balance my time but for those people who have time they can absolutely make good money on freelancing sites

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
Nope I used to earn but it was just too much for me so I quit since I have offline job and it's hard to balance my time but for those people who have time they can absolutely make good money on freelancing sites
The major reason why most of the people are not making money from freelancing website is because it is a very difficult website to make money from and it is highly competitive as well.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am a freelancer working on translation. But I am not part of any freelancing sites. Getting jobs on those sites are competitive and the rate is low. I mainly get my clients through referrals and word of mouth.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
I used to earn from a couple of freelancing websites in the past such as Upwork and SEOClerks but I am not active on these websites. I am thinking to go back to these sites.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.150
My online job was obtained through onlinejobs.ph. I attempted to apply on Upwork but was unsuccessful. It was difficult to find one, particularly if you do not have a lot of experience.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I have not been to any freelancing site yet an I heard that I have to create a very good profile for me to be able to get good freelancing job which is the way I would get to earn from the site.
If you could get to explain better how it is to be in a freelancing site then it would be easier to understand and join making use of your link.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

The only freelancing platform I tried registering was fiverr, but getting jobs ther was a bell if an herculean task, because it is highly competitive, you're almost competing with pros and gurus in different tech field, people who have completed many jobs for clients and have earned reputations, so it's always hard for newbies without any experience to break through.

Back