Are you earning from lending and borrowing cryptocurrency?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.900
For me I am not interested in the business. However the place that that business can really thrive is in the forum site marketplaces whereby users of the sites trade on the venture.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I totally agree with you, they usually have some sort of strict conditions which you as the user must strictly adhere to in order to utilize the service, but for me , right now, I do not participate in both lending or collecting.
I don't even think I can ever participate in it because I always tell people that I do not want to do anything or have anything with a loan because I don't like it

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I am not really into crypto that much at the moment. I don't think i would want to lend crypto to others though, I don't think i would be able to go into the stress trying to get it back.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I cannot even do it not because I don't want to lend to others but because I have made up my mind to stay away from anything that has to do with lending.
Post automatically merged:

I cannot even do it not because I don't want to lend to others but because I have made up my mind to stay away from anything that has to do with lending.
I am not really into crypto that much at the moment. I don't think i would want to lend crypto to others though, I don't think i would be able to go into the stress trying to get it back.
Post automatically merged:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.370
I am interested in increasing my online income by lending crypto currency, and I am looking for reliable websites. However, most of the websites want investors to invest a large amount which I do not have.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I don't use p2p lending but I activate the Earn feature on crypto exchanges and crypto wallets, to get interest from the crypto I have, this seems to be safer than using a p2p lending platform.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't use p2p lending but I activate the Earn feature on crypto exchanges and crypto wallets, to get interest from the crypto I have, this seems to be safer than using a p2p lending platform.
I have not done this and it is because I really do not have so much money in my wallet so I do not feel motivated to do it. I may do it when I have a lot of cryptocurrencies in my wallet

Back